Let me

"I will come back in an hour...have fun there.."

Y/n pov
I felt the need to touch myself,but I couldn't.
I moved my legs on the bed, whining, praying for her to come back.
I clenched my legs for some stimulation,and it actually felt so good.
I have to come...I can't keep myself together. I hate this feeling,why did she leave without making me cum...god Mina

I kept clenching my thighs, moving,sobbing, but I reached my point. It felt so good, but it's still not enough.
I started looking around the room,then I noticed that the keys of the cuffs were just on the nightstand near me.
Fuck i can't reach it....guess I will just have to wait her...
Time passed,but the pain never left my body. I kept moving while whining
"M-Mina I need you..." I whispered to myself
Then the door opened, she was her,she came back
"Oh my my my...how's it going there?"
She leaned against the doorframe and a grin apperead on her face.
"My baby is still in pain huh...isn't she?" She laughed at me
"M-mina...I've missed you so much...please come here, I need you"
"You need me? For what?"
And amused tone in her voice,even if she already knew what I wanted
"I feel the pain...come and take this out of me"
"Ohh you're still suffering? I thought that it would be gone at this time...well then"
She came closer to me, getting on top of me.
Her mouth went directly on my collarbone,kissing and licking my neck. I moaned, as I took her hair in my hands.b
I felt her chuckling while her hand went on my panties
"Naughty girl...you're so wet...how did you masturbate if you were tied up?"
She noticed
"I-I Mina...."
"you clenched your legs togheter a lot? You stimulated yourself just with your thighs....impressive..."
"Y-yes...I did.."
"And who were you thinking about while doing that? Were you thinking about me?"
Her dark eyes stared at mine.
"Hmmm you're not replying? What a bad girl"
She took out something from the nightstand.
Then I felt something vibrating over my panties.
"M-mina...w-what..."
"Time to make you feel good baby..."
She moved it,up and down,side to side.
I moaned, so loud that probably all the outpost heard me. Then she shutted me with an hand
"Don't moan too loud,someone may hear you...you know how much I can be jealous don't you? Yes you do..."
She kept going for sometime,not allowing me.to cum...even if the stimulation was a lot.
Then she stopped the vibrator,putting it away and returning to look at me. She sucked on of my nipples,that were hard just for her, while she took care of the other with two fingers.
I whined when she bit it,but it was a mix of pleasure and pain at the same time.....

She uncuffed me and made me lay on her chest
"I still won't allow you to cum...not already...you need to suffer a little but more....I love your whimpers and...your face being in pain...that expression"
She said with an amused tone,I looked at her as she bit her lower lip.
She's trying to turn me on even more? God...I'm horny Mina...just fuck me already...I can't understand why she's waiting this much
"Mina..."
I kissed her lips,that tastes like heaven to me. So soft,and when her tongue entered my mouth,started exploring all over around,I really felt like she was an angel...she made me go closer to her,caressing my shoulders,then she pulled back. She stared at me while I was moving on her thigh.
"God....you're wetting my leg Y/n...keep your juices inside"
"I-i can't....you...you didn't allow me to cum...I don't care...I need- I need to..."
Then she slowly removed my panties and I kept going
"hmmm...." She laid her head on the pillow,giving me her glare,she was eyefucking me.

That made the whole situation even more hot...
I suddenly stopped,I needed something more than that
"Keep going baby.. Daddy didnt say you could stop"

"Daddy please, let your baby ride your face... I will be a good for you, I will cum when you will tell me to..."
"Hmm...."
She squeezed my ass in her hands,stimulating me, as she laid down on the sheets
"Alright baby...now show Daddy what a good girl you are..."
She took my hips roughly,putting me on her face. I started moving slowly..then her tongue passed on my clit.
Oh shit...this is a lot...I think I'm already going to..
"Ohh M-mina...." I moaned
She bit my clit, then I felt her hot breath over my core.
"Baby...you can't cum already"
I flinched at the feeling of her words going all through my body.
I moaned so loud, then I started rocking my hips on her,but her hands made me stop. Her tongue entered my core, exploring my insides...while licking she started rubbing my clit with her thumb.
I threw my head backwards as I started breathing heavily, my whimpers and moans filled the room.
"Ohh...D-daddy please...c-can I cum now?"
I cried out
She raised me a little from her face

"Cum baby...cum for me"
When I heard this words I let go all my juices all over her face, she kept sucking my clit during it, making me release everything.
Then she cleaned me up and I layed on her chest.
"This...this was fantastic Mina" I said breathless
"Yes baby...I liked it too...you taste so good..."
I smiled at the hearing of her words,and at her raspy voice. She's tired, I can her heart skipping a beat
"Mina...I think...I think I love you son so much"
"I love you too baby...I love you too..."
And she stroked my hair, hugging me tighter.
"You've been such a good girl for me today...I will give you a reward soon"

Author note

Are you gays liking the story? Tell me if you have any kind of request,both for this story or if you want me to write about another character. My DMS are opened to all of you.