Acceptance

"Amazing"

2 days later
Y/n's pov
I didn't see Mina this morning at breakfast, so when I stood up from my place I went to her room. I knocked at her door twice

''Yes, come in'' her beautiful voice said

As I entered the room I saw her laying on her bed, staring at me with a seductive glare ''What are you doing? Are you alright?'' i said with a worried tone. ''Ohh yes everything is alright...I was waiting you. I want do something with you''. I gave her a mischievous look, biting my lower lip.

''And what do you want to do?'' i asked her innocently
''Let's play a little game...'' she said while she stood up and came closer to me.
''A-a game?''
''Yes baby..a game that will please you a lot...'' she said as she took my chin with two fingers.
I looked at her, took her hand in mine and put it on my hips,and she grabbed me closer to her.
''I own you...'' she said and bit her lip while her stare went down on my chest
''Yes...yes you own me Min-'' she put and hand on my mouth
''During this game...call me Mommy,since you like it that much. If you won't I will punish you, and I assure you that you don't want that. Did you understand...sweetheart?''.
I nodded in response.
''words Y/n..or you may regret this''
''Yes Mommy'' I said staring at her purple bra
''Good girl...now..shall we begin? So you can see under the bra fabric,don't you agree?''
''Yes Mommy..I would love that.''

As i said it, her lips met mine. She touched my butt,her grip was very tight. This movement of hers made me flinch a little, and her tongue started exploring my mouth. I guess that if I fought back..she will punish me but... I really wonder what her punishment could be.
I moaned in her mouth,and she pushed me on the bed
"Naughty naughty girl..." She said as She came on top in me,sitting on My lap.
Her long slim fingers slides between my legs,and I spread more than I though I could.
"That's it baby...spread your legs..."
She slid her fingers inside of me and I loosed my breath,I started having spasms
"Oh dear...am I going too fast?"
I couldn't reply, I just kept rocking my hips and holding her hair as she went faster. Only moans came out of my throat and that grin on her face never left.
"M-mommy...fuck me harder..." I let out with a loud moan
"Are you going to be a good girl for mommy?"
"Yes..yes I will" I said while struggling...she's making me go crazy.
"Hmm...I want to see you desperate....I love that face of yours while you are in pain"
She moved her thumb on my clit, and after a while she rubbed it faster.
I was trying to contain my moans but it was too hard
"F-fuck...mommy can-can I cum?"
"No Y/n, you can't"
I looked at her in total pain, the stimulation was too much. Then I felt a cold thing vibrate near my clit.
"M-mommy...what's that?"
"Something that will make you shut, you little whore"
And then she inserted it inside of me.
I moaned,I couldn't take it..
"M-mommy...I-I'm g-going to...."
she put an hand on my mouth,staring at me with her deep brown eyes
"No you won't....you don't want Me to punish you right?"
"B-but I can't..."
And as I said it my juices went all over the vibrator and her fingers.
"You slut...."
She started holding my neck almost choking me, but I kept moaning.
"You're enjoying this huh....what a slutty little girl"
"Hmmmm..."
And she stood up leaving me on the wet sheets.
"M-mommy...please come back"
"Oh of course I will...don't worry"
I stared at her,trying to catch my breath back,and then she turned around and I saw what the punishment was going to be.
"Get on all fours"
I didn't reply, I just did what she wanted,she seemed so upset. I didn't want this,I just wanted her to be aroused.
"Now...will you little whore take it with the whole length...or you won't even get an half of it..."
"I'm going to be a good girl the next time mommy, I swear."
"Of course you will...otherwise I will get the longest cock that I have"
I started trembling. She has a longer one? O my...this seems to be too long already, I think I can't take it all...I'm too tight for this
"Ohh...someone's worried huh...as you should. So the next time you won't be a bad girl for Mommy"
And then,I felt a really cold and wet thing near my thing.
"Catch it all"
And she slid the whole length of it inside of me. I grabbed the sheets and moaned in the pillow. I whined,as I thought, I couldn't take it all. Not even an half of it
"Please...please stop..." I cried out
But she went faster
"No baby...now moan for me...moan and give pleasure to your me... do not let me down baby"
"Yes...yes d-daddy"
What did I just say? Daddy? Oh god...i was supposed to call her mommy...She Will go harder now...shit
"Oh oh....Daddy huh? My dear Little girl cant even say mommy when a cock is in the case? Then moan for Daddy you whore"
I moaned loud, I moaned until I had no more voice, I just breathed heavily. Holding the back of her neck,while she kissed mine.
She slides her cock in and out, really fast that I was crying in joy. I liked it.

"Oh...fuck daddy yes"
"This is my good girl" I felt the smile that was forming on her lips on my neck,making me flinch again, and more.
After 5 minutes that to me felt like an eternity of pleasure, she slid it out of me
"Daddy...daddy I need to cum...please keep going until I-"
"No...no baby. This is still a punishment...so you will stay with the feeling of it in your tummy"
"No daddy please"
She took my neck,kissing me roughly.
Then I felt something on my wrist, she tied me on the bed.
"Now...I will leave you like that,so you won't even try to make yourself cum..."
"D-daddy...I need you...please don't leave me here like this...it's making me feeling really bad..."
She kissed my lips,caressing my face
"I have to go now baby" and after she dressed up,she went to the door
"I will come back in an hour...have fun there.."