The way she looks at you..

1 month later
I went to Mallory's bedroom,hoping Coco wasnt there. Me and Mallory Just became the best of the friends, i have to tell her everything about miss Venable and My feelings for her.
I knocked "Malloryyyy"
"come in you idiot,screaming at this hour in the morning"
I entered while giggling and then closed the door After me
"I HAVE NEWS"
"tell me" She said with a kind of interest in her voice.
I sat down in her bed and took her hands
"I think..i have a crush"
"ON WHO?" She screamed
"on Miss Venable..." I said looking down to our hands
"i knew it"
"w-wait what?" She knows??
"Have you noticed the way She looks at you? Damn girl,She's always Like eyefucking you,and you always stare at her"
"Thats not true"
"Yes it is,you are such a horny lesbian"
"fuck you" i said while crossing My arms on My chest
"Go and fuck Miss Venable instead"
I punched her arm as She started laughing.
"Okey okey STOP"
Then We continued laughing and joking for a whole Morning.

2 weeks later
Y/N pov
I woke up and then took a look at the clock...5 pm?!?! I have slept all this time?
I got out of the bed and start dressing, i Will put on some comfortable clothes i dont want to wear a skirt or anything Like that.

5 pm?!?! I have slept all this time?I got out of the bed and start dressing, i Will put on some comfortable clothes i dont want to wear a skirt or anything Like that

Your clothes
"OKEY,Now lets go i want to read a book in the library"

I went out of My room and started walking to the library that was quite close to My room.
I entered there and started searching for an Interesting book that Also talks about this place history,i want to know more about it.
"Found It!"i screamed in joy
While i was walking back to My room i saw a door half open so i decided to take a quick look inside,then i saw Miss Venable changing.
I blushed and looked away but then i decided to take a look again.
Her skin seemed so soft,with this light i cant see properely,she's beautiful with loose hair. So that line in her back,its that what the other says her handicap,and thats why She has that cane? Poor Miss Venable,she probably suffers a lot.
Then She was on point to turn around so i went away Quickly as i could.
Oh fuck...whats this feeling?
I entered in My room and closed the door,which hasnt even a Key(no privacy in here huh..)
I layed in the bed and started thinking about Miss Venable touching all over My body,her lips on mine...her perfect body being in mine...
GOD I WENT CRAZY OVER A WOMAN THAT PROBABLY HAS DOUBLE MY AGE!!
I wanted to touch My self so bad...but i dont want to break her rules.
I took the book and started Reading It to think about something else out of Wilhemina's body.

2 hours later
I heard Miss Venable Bell ringing,so i closed the book and went downstairs to the dining room.
"Oh Y/N you finally decided to show out huh?Y-" The hairdresser boy said
"Oh dear,dont bother that Girl,She has other interests out of your stupid talking" his grandma said cutting him off
I sat down on My chair and then Miss Venable sat down in front of me.
"Greetings everyone,today we are going to eat some real food,i Hope you Will
enjoy"

Then i heard a man crying,i actually didnt care about all their names i Just remember some of them
"Why are you crying dude?" I said touching the man's shoulder
"They ki-killed him" he says while sniffing with tears on his face
"Oh c'mon dont be sad, you went in contact with radiations its what you both deserved" coco said probably starting to get bored.
"YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND, HE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE DO YOU HEAR ME?!??"
They started arguing
"Enough" Wihelmina said with her loud voice,they both shut their mouths and sat back down in their places
"Eat." She said looking at all of us
I started eating and moaned at the super good taste of It
"hmmm"
Then I saw Miss Venable staring at me, while having a spoon in her mouth.
Then Mallory laughed
"Damn Y/N did this vegetable soup Just make you orgasm?!? Ahah"
I started coffing
"MALLORY" i laughed
We both continues laughing and then all the others joined us ,everyone even Miss venable had a small smirk on her lips.
"You are such an idiot" i told her
"Hear who's talking" Mallory replied me
I gave her a bad look and then finished everything that was in My plate
"Tomorrow there Will probably be meat soup at dinner,and tonight u all Can have a little party" miss Venable said while standing up.
Everyone has a big smile on their
mouths.

Then Wihelmina slammed her cane on the floor twice and the music started playing. She then sat down on the couch while all of is started drinking and dancing.
I grabbed Mallory arm and took her to a dance
"Hmm.." i hummed
"What are you staring at huh?" She said
"At nothing"
She winked at me pointing to Miss Venable and i laughed while continuing dancing.
We danced for a while but then Mallory wanted to drink so we went to take something to the bar.
"Lets play a game guys,truth or dare, and everytime we choose truth we have to drink one shot,if we choose dare we Will have to leave the game and keeping the dare until the next Morning"
Coco proposed
"Sounds interesting" i said
Everyone agreed,even Miss Venable joined us and She say next to me.
"okey i Will start,Y/N truth or dare?"
Coco said
"I Will take the truth" i said while taking a shot
"Fine then, do u like Someone Who is in this room right now?"
"Yes i do" i smiled
Miss Venable Stared at me,i felt Like She was eyefucking me
"Then now its My turn..hm.. Mallory truth or dare?"
....
We continued playing For a while and everybody has choosed truth of course, surprisingly the One Who drank most was Miss Venable Who has chosed truth all the times,She was definetily drunk.
"Okey okey,now miss Venable truth or dare?"Mallory said
"Dare" Miss Venable said
"I dare u to lay down on Y/N's lap" She said while smirking and winking at me. I blushed ,i thought She wasnt going to do that.
Miss Venable then layed on me,putting My hand on her belly.
I felt My body burning.
"Then now its Your turn coco" Mallory said
"Fine fine,Y/N truth or dare?"
I started wheezing softly,miss Venable was looking at me with such a smile that could kill me.
"D-dare,i want to leave this game"
"I dare you to sleep with Miss Venable in her room,even tho you Two would have spent the night here togheter."
I blushed so bad,i was totally burning,i started breathing harder and harder.
"hmm..its fine to me" Miss Venable said humming
I stood up with Venable in My arms, in point to leave to her bedroom.
"And Remember miss Venable you have to stay on Y/N's lap"
Venable Just nodded in response and i started going upstairs...

---------------------------------------------