Sleep over

The next morning Natsu woke up with a head ache.
"Uuuggghhhh, whats with my head!?!?" Natsu complained.
"Good morning to you too Natsu!" Happy shouted with a smirk on his face.
Natsu looked at Happy with a confused look on his face, "whats up with you face Happy?" Happy's smirk suddenly faded once he heard what his best friend just said "What!? you don't know what happened last night!?!?" Happy shouted.
"last night?....hmm...lets see, well Elia broke up with me..." Natsu suddenly frowned, "and then?" Happy continued, "theennnn...Lucy invited us and the others to go drinking!...thats all i remember...i don't even know how i got back home!" replied Natsu, Happy face palmed, "seriously!?, hmph! if thats the case then i'll just tell you!" Happy's smirk suddenly came back, 'uh oh' Natsu thought.

"And yeah! you and Gray made out!" the room was filled with silence for about 20 seconds, Happy looked away and when he turned back to Natsu the pinkette's face was filled with Horror, "I WHAT!?" Natsu exclaimed, Happy flinched at the sudden reaction, "Chill Natsu! its totally okay!" Happy tried telling Natsu that it was ok to make out with your friend at a bar....

After a few hours Happy told Natsu that Lucy invited them to go over to Erza's place and have a sleep over, "huh? sleep over? at Erza's??...well thats new, why so sudden tho" Natsu asked, "i don't know...hmm..maybe..." Happy smirked "Stop it Happy! i know what your thinking!" Natsu shouted angrily, "ok ok! im sorry!".

(im so sorry for all the time skips😍😭)

It was 5:00 pm and Happy and Natsu were packing so they can go to Erza's house already, "Happy?" Natsu asked, "yes?" replied Happy "how many days are we staying there?" "i don't know Natsu, lets just...stay there till everyone else goes home" Natsu nodded and went back to packing his things.

Natsu finally arrived at Erza's house and when he went inside Lucy, Gray, Wendy, and Carla were already there, "Hello everyone!" Natsu smiled, Natsu noticed Gray's face turn a little pink when he came in, he then remembered what Happy told him when they were at home and he blushed a little too, "whats up with your face Natsu? thinking about what happened last night?" Lucy teased, all Lucy got was a glare from Natsu, a sweat dripped down the blonde's face and she looked away, "awh c'mon Natsu! its ok, we suppo-." before Erza could finish her sentence Natsu quickly went out of the house and slammed the door, "Natsu!" Gray shouted, "look what you've done!" Gray looked at Erza and Lucy angrily, Lucy and Erza looked at each other "go after your man!" Happy shouted, "shut it Happy!" but Gray stood up and went outside to find Natsu anyways.

With Natsu and Gray
"Natsu!!" Gray shouted while finding for Natsu, the ravenette looked around Erza's plot (in this AU Erza is very rich and she has a huge house, huge garden, huge backyard, etc etc😍) after a few minutes of finding he finally found Natsu sitting by the indoor pool (Erza has a indoor and outdoor pool😮‍💨💅🏻) "Natsu! there you are! i've been looking for you!" Gray shouted once he finally found his best?..friend, Natsu heard this and looked behind him, he saw Gray running towards him, "Gray!?" Natsu shouted, his cheeks turning slightly pink, "Natsu! what are you doing here? why did u suddenly walk out?" Gray sat beside Natsu, the pinkette just looked at the ground, "Natsu...i have something to tell you" when Natsu heard this he felt his heart skip a beat, what was Gray gonna tell him? is he gonna confess his love? or is it something else? deep down Natsu hoped that Gray would confess to him, 'wait..what are these thoughts!? why am i thinking about this!?' Natsu put his hands on his face because he was starting to blush, "Natsu" Gray said coldly, Natsu felt shivers down his spine hearing Gray say his name that way, "look at me, Natsu" Natsu obeyed and looked at the ravenette, "the truth is...i was the one who kissed you..i wasn't drunk, its just that..." Gray stopped for a second, Natsu felt his cheeks turn red 'Gray kissed me!? he kissed me!?' Natsu thought to himself, "its just that...?" Natsu asked leaning closer to Gray, "well...you just...Ugh!" Gray started to get annoyed at himself, 'why cant i say it!? its so damn easy!' he thought, "you can tell me, Gray" Natsu said with a warm smile, when Gray saw the smile on his friend's face he suddenly felt courage to tell Natsu what he wanted to say, "well..." he looked away, "you just looked cute for some reason...i mean...you were drunk and asked me if you could get a kiss from me..." Gray said embarrassed, Natsu's face turned even more red if that's even possible, 'me? cute!?' Natsu thought, completely forgetting the fact that he was the one who asked Gray for a kiss, "a-ah..is that so?" Natsu replied, "im sorry" Natsu looked at Gray with a confused face, "huh? what for?" the raven haired boy looked at Natsu with a shocked but confused face, "what do you mean what for? i kissed you! and when you were drunk!, its because of me thats why your feeling uncomfortable and being teased by our friends!" Gray shouted, "its okay, Gray...i don't really mind" Gray was shocked now, "really?...you don't?" Gray asked, "well yeah!, now c'mon! lets go back in and enjoy the night!" Natsu helped Gray stand up from where they were sitting and ran inside Erza's living room.

"Natsu! your finally here, oh! and Gray!" Erza said grinning, "Erza stop it..." said Gray, "im sorry but how can i?" Erza continued, "what?" Gray and Natsu said simultaneously, "so, are you two finally dating?" Lucy asked, "what the hell is up with you guys!?" Gray asked, "oh c'mon! drop the act! you two are holding hands and wont let go!" Happy shouted, Gray and Natsu both blushed after realizing that they are still holding hands, they quickly let go of each other and looked away, "w-well what will we do?" Natsu asked, "i prepared some entertaining games to play!" Wendy said, "and i helped" Carla said while crossing her arms,(i know i said magic power doesn't exist but Happy and Carla are an exemption👌🏻)

They were playing truth or dare and it was Lucy's turn to spin the bottle, "i hope it lands on Natsu!" Lucy said while clapping her hands, "what!? why?!" the pink haired boy asked, all he received was a grin from Lucy, and it seems like luck was on Lucy's side today!, it landed on Natsu, "owh dammit!" Natsu shouted, Lucy smirked, "Natsu, truth or dare?" Natsu thought for a while, specifically what Lucy might have asked him if he chose truth, and what she would've asked him to do if he chose dare, Natsu finally made up his mind and accidentally said Dare, "Kyaaa!!!" Lucy shouted happily clapping her hands, "wait! i didn't mean to say dare!" Lucy stopped her clapping and said "no excuses!" and then she smirked, 'oh god' Natsu thought, "okay...i dare you...hmm...AHA!" Lucy suddenly thought of an amazing dare, "i dare you to kiss Gray on the lips!" Gray, Natsu and Wendy were shocked but ofc course Erza wasn't, "WHAT!?" Gray and Natsu said simultaneously, "go on....were waiting" Erza said, "Erza!?" Natsu shouted, Natsu starer at Gray for a few seconds before walking towards the ravenette, Gray was starting to get nervous, 'why am i getting nervous..? its not like im the one kissing him...' Gray thought, as Natsu got closer the more Gray got nervous, his heart was beating so fast and you could technically hear it already, Natsu sat down on the floor in-front of Gray, "uhm.." Natsu whispered, for some reason Gray felt something else other nervousness, "well? kiss me already dammit" Gray said "eager much?" Natsu smirked, "tch" was all he got from Gray, the pinkette frowned from the reaction he got, Gray noticed this and felt bad, "im sorry.." Natsu looked at Gray in confusion, Gray surely wasn't acting like how he used to, but anyways, Natsu finally had the courage to kiss the ravenette, "okay, here i go..." Natsu said under his breath, he leaned closer to Gray until their lips touched, Gray held Natsu's face and pulled him closer, "mmph!" Natsu mumbled, but after a few moments Natsu melted into the kiss, it felt good for some reason, he thought, Erza quickly took a picture of the two boys, "hmm im pretty sure i told you to kiss Gray, not make out with him!" Lucy teased, it doesn't seem like Natsu and Gray heard her tho..? they just kept on..well...making out, "cover your eyes Wendy!" shouted Carla as she covered the little girl's eyes, "their in loooooovvveeee!" Happy said, grinning, Erza, Lucy, Wendy and the two cats laughed while the two boys just kept making out "well! i guess we should leave them alone" said Erza as she stood up, lets go get a snack, Lucy, you get the movies ready in the theater room" "okay!" Lucy replied, "c'mon Carla! lets go with Lucy to the theatre room!" Carla nodded as she followed Wendy,
"mph! gry! shtop!" what Natsu wanted to say was 'Gray Stop!' Gray bit his lip and pulled away, "ow! whats up with you? got a crush on me or something?" Natsu laughed, Gray rolled his eyes and looked away, "tch, isn't it obvious?" Gray mumbled under his breath, Natsu stopped laughing and looked at his friend, "what was that? i couldn't hear you" Natsu asked as he leaned closer to Gray, "nothiinggg!!" Gray stood up and walked towards the stairs, "c'mon, lets go to the theatre room" Natsu nodded, stood up and trailed behind Gray.