in Erza's car?...

It was getting pretty late and Erza and her friends were stuck in the car because theres traffic, "uugghh! this is taking way too long!" Natsu complained "im sorry Natsu but theres nothing we can do about it" Erza replied, Natsu and the rest stayed silent for about 10 minutes then Wendy and Lucy fell asleep, so did the two cats, "mmmm Gray?" Natsu whispered "what?" Gray replied, Natsu looked away for a moment then looked back at Gray, "im kinda bored" he said, "hmm what are we gonna do about it?" the ravenette asked, "maybeee..." Gray leaned closer to Natsu, "G-Gray?" he muttered, Gray didn't say anything, he just leaned even closer to Natsu and stared at his lips, "Natsu..." he whispered, Natsu's heart was beating fast and he could feel Gray's breath on his face, Natsu was blushing but no one could see it because of the dark, Gray held Natsu's face and rubbed his cheeks with his thumb, the pinkette's face was even redder now, it didn't take too long before Gray put his lips against Natsu's, Natsu was shocked but closed his eyes and kissed back, after a few moments Gray bit Natsu's lower lip causing the pinkette to open his mouth a little, Gray took this chance to put his tongue in Natsu's mouth, "mmph!" Natsu muffled, after a few moments of...Making Out.. "Natsu? Gray? are you okay?...i could here some noises from back there and..." said Erza, the two boys were shocked and didn't know what to do, they pulled away gently trying not to make Erza ask more..well, questions "o-oh! well Gray is just uhm...watching a video..." Natsu replied "a video? Erza asked "i don't see any light coming from there tho?" Natsu didn't know what to say anymore at this point and Gray just sat there, "seriously, what are you guys doing back there?" she continued to ask "nevermind that Erza" Gray replied with his normal voice but in the inside he was nervous "mmm okay then, you better not be doing anything..you know, i just got my car cleaned" she teased then laughed, Natsu and Gray stayed silent but they were blushing real hard, "w-were not!" Natsu shouted, this woke Lucy and Wendy up "ugghh!! Natsuuu! keep it down!" Lucy shouted, Natsu just laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

A/N:YALL THIS IS JUST A SHORT CHAPTER LMAO I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE SINCE I WANNA UHM... practice writing smut SO YEAH, SEE U NEXT CHAPTER??😗