chapter 16: san Diego X pillar of autumn

Disclaimer:

Don't own halo & azur lane

These two couple are a G rated romance. I'm using the retrofit san Diego.

(Ooc older appearance than pillar of autumn)

Anyways:

Author pov:

San & autumn went for a picnic together. Before the big fight against sneaking banished forces. Sandy got upgraded thanks to S.O.F: tech so she can fight the banished.

Her cruiser counterpart has some of the parts material unsc made metal combined with hers hull. Her old AAs replaced with more powerful more insane weaponry that will give siren & banished.

(Author note: think of it combine of halo & armored core 4 answer aa based weaponry of all kinds)

Autumn introduced rock band group of songs to her & many types of genre to her liking. She learn a few even bought her electric guitar from akagi.

She practiced a 4th break wall music

(Just the guitar sounds)

Autumn remember her yelling out. " I AM NUMBER 1!!!!! ". In return she asked him to go out on a picnic as a thank you.

To sandy it was the first time she & him as ever go any dates. Sandy is aware of her appearance its reason why their hardly any males taller or shorter like ask her any going out dates. Now she got retrofitted making her a bit older & powerful than before UNSC upgrades are added on her.

Autumn the first time him. He is drawn to her upbeat personality cocky, gets in bad situations such as a shark attack.

Her AA guns are insane. Recently ever since the banished sneaking attack them in all different locations san Diego opened fired on the huge wing of phantoms.

All of them got wasted by her insane aas. True ww2 weapon wouldn't do shit against this kind of enemy but due to mental cubes & abilities alike they ain't messing around i mean they took on sirens there aliens too there no stranger to that. So banished being scary to them nah ship girls are more freighting to the banished.

Autumn felt being kissed on the cheek Looking Down san Diego laying next to him.

(Wearing retrofit outfit)

San: its a thank you

Autumn: your welcome

To be continued:

Couldn't help but to add this. I'm mostly a fan of sakura empire but i love eagle union & iron blood. Besides this dude's video is outstanding

Later