72. Proposal

Sid's pov

I wake up and found Avneet sleeping in my arms like a small baby making a pout. Her white milky skin, her cute button nose, her chocolate pulls eyes and mainly her lips which are irresistible. I really want to kiss her. I was staring at her face from 5 minutes and I said that You will wake up in my arms and that's true. I kissed her cheeks softly. She smiled in sleep and snuggled more into my chest. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. I am attracted towards her. I think that I love her. I love her. I always care for her, when she told her past I felt really very bad for her. I was her rival but now I love her. I FUVKING LOVE HER. finally it happened. I am in love with my rival. I felt someone shaking me. I saw my Avu shaking me. I smiled and kissed her.......cheeks. She blushed. hayee mai marjawa.. gud kahke!. 

Avu: leave me!

she said blushing

oh it means she also love me. 

Avu: le.ave me

but I pulled her more closer. she blushes. I really want to kiss her.

----

Siddharth was leaning towards her. they were really close. their noses were even touching. Her breathe hitched. she was looking at him with eyes filled with love from him. His lips were about to touch her but She pushed him. He looked at her in shock. She take herslef from his grip and ran to bathroom. Sid rubs his back of his neck.

She after few minutes came out from bathroom and sat on bed. Sid went in the bathroom and he thought to play with her so he called Avu .

Sid: Avu.. Avu plz come here.
Avu: coming

she went to the wardrobe which was connected to Bathroom.

Avu: ya say.
Sid: can you give me towel?
Avu: why?
Sid: why people want towel?
Avu: I mean to say That why didn't you took it with you?
Sid: I forget now plz give.
Avu: no I will not.
Sid: PLz
Avu: you should remember thing before going to washroom.
Sid: oh really on your first day at our house you forget your clothes when you went in bathroom
Avu: umm.. wo.. wo That was mistake.
Sid: mine is also mistake
Avu: but I will not give.
Sid: do you want me to come out like this.
he said taking his half leg out from the bathroom door which was naked.
Avu looked at his leg in shock.
Avu: no.. you will not come

she ran from there into room.

Sid: see I am coming.

he came out and When Avu heard sound she quickly closed her eyes and turn around.

Avu: you idiot you are naked and you came out, why?
Sid: I said you give me towel and you didn't 
Avu: so you came out are you out of your mind
Sid: what happened I am your husband so why can't you see me naked.
Avu: are you stupid? we are husband wife it mean we can do anything.
Sid: why can't we do.
Avu: umm.. no I am going out

she was about to go but Sid held her and pulled her towards her.

Avu: what are you doing leave me? You are naked. leave me.
Sid: why? you only don't give me towel so you have to think before not giving me towel.
Avu: okay now go in bathroom, I will give you
Sid: no now I am out and now I will not leave you until you open your eyes.
Avu was shocked

Avu: are you stupid? you are naked and you are saying me to open my eyes? I think you have loose your senses.
Sid was controlling his laughter.
Avu: let me

she was about to go but her legs slipped on the mat and was about to fall but Sid held her waist. and Avu kept her hand on his chest. when she touched his chest, she felt something.