Last chapter

Sid said the person to come in and when the door opened Avu saw the person and got shocked seeing the person.

She looked and find out that it was Krupa!!

Krupa: she was her childhood friend but broke relationship with her due to her step parents. She hated Avu.

Avu was shocked seeing and ran towards her hugged her.. her eyes were full of tears. All were confused that who is she..

Avu: krupa how are you I missed you so much.

Krupa: i even missed you avni . How are you i am sorry i behaved so badly when to broke our friendship I didnt knew that it wasn't your fault.

Avu broke the hug and asked.

Avu: how do you cane her? Who told you this?

Krupa: your husband.. siddharth. One day

Flashback

I was in my room and someone came and made me faint.. I was confused af that time.. when I woke up I saw someone

Krupa: who are you and why you brought me here ha

Sjd: I am your childhood friend, avneet husband..

Kru: avneet? Friend she is so bad that I wish to have no friend..

Sid: what you are thinking about her is wrong...she is totally pure soul.. it was her compulsion that she have to do it. Her step parents forced her to do so.. she that is why did that.

Kru: oh please I dont want to listen anything just let me go.

She was about to go but he pushed her again on the couch and said.

Sid: see listen to me clearly.. do you know whatever have happened with avneet till now..

He told her everything. Krupa was feeling really guilty about that.

Kru: are you saying truth.

Sid: yes i am saying truth she have suffered a lot and I want you to come back.. to her.. she misses you a lot.. she have no relative but you are her friend and that too best friend.. yiu should come.

I have a plan.

Kru: what plan?

Sid: you will send a letter to our house in which you will not tell your name but you will write that
J will come... and o. Her birthday I will call you and you will come and she will get a surprise.

Kru: that's so bad.

Sid: no it's good. And you have to follow that.

Kru: fine.

She left at her house

Flashback ends

Avu looked at Sid.

Abhi: oh so the letter was hers

Kru: yes that was mine only.

They all were in the hall.

Avi: but where do you got her address from.

Sid: I took out all the information about her and got that.

Avu hugged him.

Avi: I love you thank you so much.

Sid: I love you too..

Vaish: you can continue thia in your room.

They both left each other.

Krupa: you both are so cute.