80.Lost the way.

Va: listen now, We all are leaving so Abhinavi, Arily will go in same car

Va: listen now, We all are leaving so Abhinavi, Arily will go in same car. Fainat, Rinushka will go in same. Ashdeep and me will go in same and Sidneet in one.
All: okay
Va: listen on emore thing, the way is very dangerous type. You may even get lost so better be careful as it is near the jungle type side. We are going near delhi. so let's leave.

All sat in the car.

Avneet and Siddharth both were sitting silently. Avu said
Avu: can I remove this bandage?
Sid: why?
Avu: this is disturbing me.
Sid: what, how will this disturb yo?
Avu: I mean I am not able to do any work so let me remove it and find whether it is cured or not.
Sid: okay I am having first aid box too.

Avu started removing the Bandage slowly. She saw it was much better.

Avu: see it is much better.
Sid: fine, now put the bandage from first aid box.
Avu: no need
Sid: you have to do it, do it right now.
Avu: no.
Sid: do or else.
Avu: or else what?

Sid leaned close to her. She looked at him in shock

Avu: what?
Sid: was leaning and Avu's back touched the window. Sid slides his hand on her waist. Avu shrivel. He loosened her tassel knot. Avu gasped

Sid: will you bandage?
Avu: y.es..
Sid: good

he kissed her cheeks and straitened himself.

Avu sighed. She looked at Sid and Asked

Avu: where is first aid box?
Sid: it is at the back seat in any of one pocket.
Avu: okay.

she looked back and turned herself at the back. her position was like her hand on the back seat. he body stretched from her chest. her face was turned to back. 

I hope you understand her position.

She was finding it. 

Sid looked at her weird position. But he being naughty saw that her blouse was going up from her chest a little. 

He was about to touch her when he saw that two boys on the bike was looking at his car on her chest from the window. His jaw clenched and he put his hand on her diaphragm And slowly rubbed his two fingers just below her chest. Avu's eyes widened. She turned her head. and looked at him and his hand .