76. Avneet's dairy.

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Avneet went into her room. Sid and other were enjoying. After sometime they all stopped and 

Abhi: oh god! this was the best birthday
Vaishu: enjoyed a lot
Anu: very enjoying.
Faisal: We hope we made this birthday more special by it.
Sid: best birthday ever.

After that All went to their room forgetting about Avneet.

Sid opened the door and without looking at anything directly went into the closet. Avu was awake and felt bad. 

Avu: because of me his birthday spoiled.(cracking voice.)

She started crying by keeping hand on her mouth. After that she did something and slept on the sofa.

---------

After 30 minutes, Siddharth came After taking a long shower. He went out from the closet to room.

When he saw the room he was shocked as hell seeing it. The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals, flowers and balloons.

 The room was beautifully decorated with rose petals, flowers and balloons

(the bed decorated like this)

(At corner)

(curtains were decorated like this)

And the main thing On the wall it was written 👇🏻

Sid got happy after seeing this. 

Sid: It means Avu did it. wow! It is very beautiful.. But where is she?

his eyes started searching her. His eyes fell on the laying figure. He went towards Avu.

Sid: she did this much and now slept.

Sid was staring at her face. He noticed her eyes swollen, red nose and tear stains on her face.

Sid: did she cried?
He remembered what he said

Sid: oh shit! I am really very stupid. The most stupid person on the earth Award goes to me. I scold her and said the thing which I shouldn't have to her. She did this much for me but what I gave her in return, just taunts. I am very stupid. 

He picked Avu in bridal style and made her lay on bed.

Sid kissed her forehead, cheeks, chin, tip of the nose, eyes and Lips. Avu smiled in the sleep.

Sid chuckled seeing it.

Sid was staring at her when he heard some voice of Pages. HE turned and saw A book open kept on the stool. He went towards it and took it in his hand and started reading it.

Sid: it seems like a dairy, but whose dairy is it? Avneet?

He started reading it but his mind stopped him

SUBCONSCIOUS MIND: SCM

SCM: don't read it
Sid: why?
SCM: Because it may be her personal dairy and we should not read anyone's personal diary.
Sid: shut up I am her husband and I can do it
SCM: Still it is wrong
Sid: shut up don't teach me
SCM: BYE DO WHATVER YOU WANT

Sid started reading it

Sid: oh! she has written her daily things whatever she did on the day. Interesting!
Sid: she hasn't written anything. She must have let me check.

He saw the last page filled with Avneet's feeling.

He started reading it

Dear dairy,

today was very happy day. we were playing and enjoying. I am even very excited for Rinushka and Jai reem marriage. Today I was very more than very very happy as I got to know that it was Siddharth's b-day. I got shocked after listening this but excited more. I was thinking many things for his birthday. We first did the preparation. I  wanted to do more special things. I went in the room and decorated the whole room. I was very excited for his reaction. I kept their clothes in guest room so that Sid don't saw it. I went down and was excited for him to come. After he came, they cut their cake and started doing cake fight. I was very happy seeing them happy. I don't want to spoil  family moment so I didn't went. from childhood, I was not having any friend, in whose b-day party I can go. I didn't even celebrate my birthday. I want to celebrate it  but Acc. to my past I have no right to celebrate it. I am just a curse everything happened with me bad and with all too. So I don't even celebrate my birthday. Siddharth came to called me but I said him no. He asked me for kiss, but I have already planned for him. I have a plan to enjoy with him whole night. I have even bought a separate cake for him. So I said him no. I also wanted to kiss him but controlled till night. Then Siddharth said me something which totally broke my heart into million of pieces. he said that" She has already kissed many boys, I don't even took her first kiss but still she is having Problem in kissing me"  I love him. I know that he wants to be the one who stole my first kiss but my fate was not that good. I know that I have been sell to boys. They all kissed me. I was not enjoying it. It was just forceful. Acc.. to me my first is kiss Is Siddharth. But he really said something which really hurt me. I was feeling very hurt after hearing this from MY LOVE'S MOUTH. I also want to stay with him but whenever I wanted to do anything it always spoils. Nothing happen good when I am doing it. All say right that I am just a CURSE! I just stole everyone's happiness. Siddharth was very very happy but it just got spoiled because of me. I am just a curse. I went to my room . I started crying my heart out. I heard footsteps so I wiped my tears off. Siddharth came in the room. he went in the closet. It means he didn't like all this I did for him. I was right, he was very very happy and now anyone from his face can say that he is not at all happy just because of me. Plz god! why don't you call me to you. better is to die. I don't want to hurt other. You can hurt me but plz let them stay happy. I was feeling very hurt and sad but my plan was really good. He didn't like it. I can't do anything. I can't even keep a happy person happy. I am very bad. All are right, I should die, I have no right to live. I spoiled his birthday too. Plz god! not let him hate me. All people can give hate but love can only be given by loved ones. I just want to wirte this. I am now feeling better after removing all my feeling in this.

Avneetkaur

Sid closed the book. Tears were flowing from his eyes After reading it.

Sid: I just spoil every thing. She planned this much for me and I just scold her but still she cares for me. She loves me but I am stupid. I will say sorry to her. I literally spoiled her idea. I can clearly imagine how much excited she was just by reading it. She is such a pure crystal. She can hurt herself but will not let anyone hurt her loved one

Sid wiped his tears and went to Avu. He laid beside her. he hugged her tightly. He slept after sometime.

TBC.. 

HOW WAS IT?

I WAS LITERALLY CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS. 

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

WILL AVU FORGIVE HIM?

AND CONGRTAS DOUBLE UPDATE

WORDS: 1283