ch 4

As more months passed by beam decided that he will just sit and let the Karma do it's work.. He don't want to waste his time in thinking about  past memories in the memories and remember some cheater...

Slowly but more months pass the winter goes and came again after that again three more winter went by and now after four years ,, Beam Baramee is on the track...  He can close his eyes in the night..  The memories are still there in his heart but "the love" he isn't sure about it .... Even after all this he can't forget his first love...  He try to start new relationships but never let it heart to say "yes" ,, even hook ups makes him feel disgusted  ...All this made him to forget about replacing forth and let him be where he was,, in his heart and mind but in a far corner where he won't dig up easily ... The picture of him and forth are kept in a box inside his locker...

And now the most recognisable and the top most pediatrician beam Baramee is only forcing on his career... Children loves beam and beam  loves  them too but sadly he can't have his own, atleast not now..  Like every morning beam get up from his very comfortable bed to complete his  morning routine he get dressed up in a simple white striped black shirt , white pants and sneakers ...Sunglasses on to hide is always  sollwen red eyes... He don't know why he is always so tired...  Why his heart never be on calm...  He reached the hospital and everyone bowed as a morning greeting to him .....Few smile flirtingly but beam  Just Walk straight to his office.... He found the advance of people cheap... He removed his sunglasses and took a cup of hot coffee which he know was placed by Pha or kit for him ... They always make sure beam have something in the morning , cause he always forgets his breakfast....

"hey Bitch "  he look up to see his best friend kit who have a box of some food in his hand ....

Beam smiled his dimples making kit blind...

"I am not a butch you ming's slut "  and both best friends laughed on it... Before kit understand it  and hit Beam's head ...

"stupid" he muttered...

"here finish this weekend have a very long important meeting today and you schedule is very tight "   kit informed him...

"meeting??? With whom?? " asked beam and started munching the grill  chicken sandwich as his breakfast...

"With the owner of the hospital I guess everyone is hyperventing and pha too,  he keeps on checking his records and ours too"    kit informed..

Beam froze everyone knows the owner of JJ hospital ..The freeze eyes of beam met with Kit who only gives him a small smile telling him....

" Beam you have already met them.. you are their son too,  they always try to contact you after that day but you never pick the calls ..  Think about them na beam, they also loves you as a parents .. what if you and that's stupid man didn't work out but your family is still one  beamie..." kit said and patted beam's hair , who nodded still in his thoughts...

He remembers how after their break up Jaturaphoom's  tried to contact him but he always ignore them.. until one day he block their contact numbers with a single "I am sorry ,goodbye"..

He sighed and finishes his food until he he heard a loud commotion going outside his office . ..  He is on the fourth floor of the building which is for kids .. He ran outside knowing a kid must be admitted here... He saw a kid on a bed shaking,  he ran to her and a nurse give beam his space.   He touch the girl who was around 7 years.. He quickly remove his hand before he could get himself burn,  the girl was burning too much .   With this kind of fever he knows no medicine will work until her temperature cool down..

There is still the crowd on the corner , where a man was standing making some calls...

The body shape of that man reminds beam of a very important person of his life but when the familier  figure turned around....

Beam went rooted on his place..

================================

Longest chapter till now....

I am sleepy...

Goodnight babies..