ch 10

Again, pls ignore the mistakes and I will correct them some other time

"why you left... Why you didn't came back... How dare you to break up with me in just a call "

"why.. Tell me"

Beam asked looking straight to his eyes....

"I was coming back baby... I was just an hour away to take the flight but then everything changed.. "

Beam just kept listing to forth...

Flash back

Forth was on his way back.... He was so excited to meet his baby.. He miss him so much when he saw some scolding a kid.....

The tough and rough forth is actually not that tough and his heart hurt looking at the small girl.....

He went near to the lady but before he could say anything but before he could stop that lady the small girl ran to him...

"daddd"   she ran to him and hugged her tightly.....

He knelt down to her level and hugged her lightly. ...

Honestly the little girl was actually reaking of bad smell ....

And then the girl fainted in his arms....

He quickly took her to the near by hospital....

Their on his way the girl open her eyes again.... And this time forth could see her tan skin like him.  Her almost faded dimples....

But more importantly her eyes....

Her blue eyes.... Which reminds him of someone...

Someone very close.... Someone like...

Someone like his brother...

His phi'first...

First suicide 2 years ago..  When he found out that his one of the one night stand came back being pregnant and asking money.... But like how others tried to fool him he thought that this time is same... And rejected that girl.... Until he found out that lady was right the baby was his he tried to search for his child every where but the kid was no where to be find...  Until that lady came back and told him that because of being financially unstable she sold the child to the black market... And even she don't know where her baby girl is......

First tried to find his baby girl Every where but he can't find her and in the end hurt,  depression and guilt took his away from everyone  ......

And now forth can't understand his emotion..  He wanna cry,  scream  , laugh....

Now without any hesitation he hugged the girl and even kissed her cheeks  ....

He knows why this girl called him dad cause her pendent have a photograph of first and a lady. Probably her real mother.....

And then next minute he got a call from beam....

FLASHBACK ENDS

baby at that time... My mind was blank... And even I didn't knew what I said to you at that time.. "

"I was so lost when doctors said that crystal is in serious condition. ."

"it took 3 years for her to recover... And all this 3 years I was so lost... I can't even remember myself  ...."

"eveny family got to know about crystal after six months when I didn't came back... "

"babe crystal had bone cancer... ..her chemotherapy treatments were too brutal for her body.  ."

"all thses years I could remember were was her screams.. "

"I m sorry if I say I didn't even think about our break cause all those time only crystal's pain,  screams were too much for me to remember and then I don't know how I fall sick.... "

"I was busy but my family tried to contact you but I guess you hated me so much to even listen to them.. "

"but baby all I could say right now is.. Please forgive me.. Pls...

"I beg you I can't live without you... I wasn't living all thses years without... I was only waiting for that time to pass and how quickly I can come back to your arms..."

"I am sorry babe.. Please forgive this stupid boyfriend of yours.  .please"

"who's stely "    beam only asked this after forth's explaination....

"she's.. She's "

************************************

Like

Comment

Only one chapter is left..