Chapter 1= Friends

Your P.O.V.

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I firgured out that my last name is (L/N), it was not Gleeful. Yes, I am a Gleeful, well half. I was just adopted after my parent/s died when I was just 2 years old.

My step-brother Gideon Gleeful told me there were lots of Mysteries in this sleepy town. He also told me about his arch-enemy Dipper Pines.

After hearing that name I got quite familiar but I'm not that sure who he is... So I decided to spy on him.

●~~~~Steak Out~~~~●

I snuck out of the house since step-dad is soo over protective.

I was wearing a (F/C) sweater with cute diamonds, which I had no idea where I got and (OF/C) skirt, somehow I loved the combo.

I went to the Mystery Shack since my step-bro said that Dipper Pines lived there.

When I arrived at the shack there were so many fake stuff. I can't believe those tourists are very gullible.

Then I saw a cute boy with brown hair dark brown eyes which was wearing a uhh... Wolf costume???... He looked very familiar, but I don't know why.

While I was staring at him he noticed me and I turned around blushing hard.

Dipper's P.O.V.

Who was that girl, she seems so familiar to me.

I decided to walk up to her. "Uhh... H-hi..." Great going Dippingsauce! "I'm Dipper, Dipper Pines. What's your name?" "I'm (Y/N) Gl-, I mean just (Y/N)" I heard of that name before. "Nice to meet you (Y/N)!"

"Hey... Why are you wearing that weird costume. It's not even Halloween!" I blushed. "Well it's because my Grunkle Stan said I should wear this to interest the tourist." "Well I don't think it would interest me at all.".

She's so pretty, wait no Dipper you just met her or maybe...

Your P.O.V.

Dipper is soo cute, stop it (Y/N)! You just met him. Maybe...
"So are we friends?" Dipper asked. "Friends! Hi-Five!" We both hi-fived each other. I looked at the time.

It's almost dinner time! Step-dad might get suspicious.

"Hey Dipper, I have got to go back home. Maybe we could meet tomorrow by the park?" "Okay. See you tomorrow." "Yeah, bye!"

I rushed back home as fast as I can. I didn't want to get in trouble.

Hey guys! Sorry if this first chapter is the worst. Just comment of what you think about this first chappie. M'kay Bai!

~TheFangirlOfWhatever