Chapter 6= Deal?

Your P.O.V.

It was so hard to open the door, it won't budge! But I wont give up either.

I'll try my best to get out of here to save Dipper. I need to do something quick! I know!

I opened my drawer and wore a turquoise headband with a turquoise gem on the side.

I felt the power and opened the door with it. It worked! I took off the headband and kept it in my bag just in case.

I ran out as quickly as possible.

●~~~~Meanwhile with Dipper and Gideon~~~~●

Dipper's P.O.V.

I was in the shack helping Soos restock. It was peacful until, "How dare you date mah sister?!?" Gideon half asked and half yelled, "Who are you talking about?" Gideon took out a picture of (Y/N). I got a shocked look, "So now ya' know?!" "Sh-She's y-your sis-ter!?!".

Suddenly (Y/N) got in the shack, "Gideon don't you hurt him! Or else..!" "Or else what."
She had a nervous look on her face. Suddenly I started floating and I knew it was Gideon. I was put into a portal, then blacked out.

Your P.O.V.

Dipper was put into a dangerous portal, I couldn't do anything because Gideon froze me.

I got unfrozen, "Why did you put him there! I will never see Dipper again!" I said while sobbing, "That's the point! My work here is done." He said and cackled like a 3 year old.

After he left everything turned Grey, Black and White. And of course it was Dorrito head.

"How's my favorite Shining Diamond?"

"Could -sob- you -sob- even tell -sob- ?!" I said while sobbing. "I know, that is why I'm here took make a deal."

When he said that I rolled my eyes, "I could bring Pine Tree back here-" "REALLY?!?".

"Let me continue first, I could bring Pine Tree back here, IF you join me and Barbie head. Is it a deal?" He said with a blue flame on his hand, "It's a deal" I said and grabbed his hand, suddenly Dipper appeared.

I walked up to Dipper, "(Y/N), I can't believe Gideon is your brother." "Actually, I was adopted by them but I don't know why. But I have a question." "What is it?" "Do you still love me?" "(Y/N)... No matter who you are, I will always love you." He said as he hugged me. "Aww..." Bill said.

"Dipper, I made this deal with Bill, I have to join him so you would be saved." "But why?" "I care about you." "Okay. Times up Shining Diamond!" He said with a snap, Dipper was gone.

It was so dark and the only person there was Bill. Bill snapped his fingers and I was wearing many Turquoise stuff. Including the headband, after I wore the headband I blacked out.

The picture is really Mabel, but you'll be looking like that though. Hope you enjoyed this book ^.^!

~TheFangirlOfWhatever