Chapter 4= Time Traveling

Dipper's P.O.V.

Stan opened the Mystery fair again, and I know where he could be.

I went to the Rusty Barrel Ride and saw Blendin riding there. I saw the measure time machine, it was with Soos.

I walked up to him "Hey Soos, would you mind if I borrow this measuring tape?" "Sure thing Dude. But you better give it back" "Yeah sure."

I said as I went somewhere private. I opened the measure time machine and went back to this morning.

[]--Going--Through--Time--[]

I appeared in front of the Mystery Shack. I went in and saw Stan cooking Stan Cakes.

I sat down and saw Wendy. She walked up to me. "Hey Dipper, wanna go to the Diner with me." She asked.

I had to say something but what?... "No..." Her smile turn into a frown, "Oh ok..." She said as she biked her way to the Diner.

After a while (Y/N) arrived. "Hey Dipper, let's go to the fair!".

"Sure" We hold hands and went to the fair.

I saw Blendin probably looking for his measure time machine.

I gave it to Soos and when Blendin got it back from Soos he enjoyed the rest of the fun and this time I didn't get caught.

I started enjoying the whole day with (Y/N), my girlfriend.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you would enjoy this chapter!

~TheFangirlOfWhatever