Chapter 7= Childhood

●~~ A few weeks passed ~~●

Dipper's P.O.V.

It has been a few weeks when I saw (Y/N).

I missed her so much. I've been up all night just to figure out how I could save her, it's my turn to save her.

I need some rest... I went to sleep.

●~~ The following day ~~●

I woke up and saw the clock: It was 11:00 o'clock.

I quickly did everything like my daily routine.

After that I went to the woods, I summoned Bill the Dream Demon.

"Hey PineTree. You summoned me to tell you how's Shining Diamonds eh? Well she's been helping her brother to take over the world." He said and cackled.

"Just one more question-" "You need her info. Eh you could have it I don't really care about it."

"Thanks."

"Remember reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BBYYYYEEEEE!" He said and disappeared.

I read (Y/N)'s info, I was shocked. She-she's back...

●~~~~ Flashback ~~~~●

We were best friends since kindergarten, she disappeared when she was Grade 1. I never got the guts to tell her I love her.

I was too late, her parents were worried about her. They cops weren't able to find where she is either.

I made a promise to myself, a promise to get her back.

●~~ End of Flashback ~~●

I can't believe it she was with me the whole time!

No wonder I was so familiar with her. I have to get her back and take her to her real parents.

The Gleeful family is gonna pay!

Sorry for the short chapter! But the end is near! The last chapter title is 'The Future'. The last chapter is gonna be your happily ever after! More chapters to come! Bai!

~TheFangirlOfWhatever