3 -

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) opened their eyes and found themselves in your average teenager's room.

(Y/N) tried their best to recall everything their roommate had blabbered about the game.

Their were four capture targets plus a bonus target.

The MC's family had moved away, but the MC didn't want to move, so the MC stayed in the city without their family.

The MC had a scholarship and was a sophomore in a high school for the children of respected families.

(Y/N) got the impression that the game focused less on plot, and more on R18 scenes. Then again, it was a R18 otome game.

(Y/N) got up and looked at the calendar.

It's Saturday... Don't have school till Monday. Ugh, I'm going have to do the 'hi, I'm new to this school' routine.

Laying back down on the bed, (Y/N) was struck with an idea.

What if made my own business? With my [Business] skill, I'm basically guaranteed for success!

So (Y/N) decided they would have to do some research before they could open their business.

It's good that I have a lot of free time.

[Mission: Meet Target 1 at bookstore.

Reward: Lock on route 1.

Failure: Death.]

There goes my free time.

The walk to the bookstore wasn't long, but (Y/N) still felt exhausted from mentally preparing themselves.

Browsing the shelves made (Y/N) feel at peace for the first since they met Guide.

"That's a good book."

[Target 1 confirmed.]

[Mission: Meet Target 1 at bookstore. COMPLETE.]

(Y/N) looks up from the book they were looking at to see a boy leaning on the bookshelf.

His back was towards (Y/N), but (Y/N) could tell girls probably fawned over him and his curly brown locks.

"You talking to me?"

(Y/N) asked. The boy was the only other person in the row, but (Y/N) didn't want an awkward situation where he wasn't actually talking to them.

"Yeah, that book is really romantic."

(Y/N) raised their eyebrows.

"'Business 101', you consider that romantic?"

The boy turned around wide-eyed and (Y/N) got a clear view of his baby blue eyes.

"You're reading 'Business 101'?"

The boy questioned. (Y/N) held the book up.

"What does it look like?"

(Y/N) asked with a scowl. Guide only said to come to the bookstore, not how to act at the bookstore.

"Well, uh.."

The boy seemed to be caught off-guard. (Y/N) pinched the bridge of their nose.

"I've wasted too many brain cells talking to you, goodbye."

(Y/N) started walking away.

"W-Wait! Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

(Y/N) looked at the boy.

"I don't waste time with people who have a smaller IQ than me."

Then (Y/N) walked out like a boss.

[Mission: Meet Target 1 at dinner.

Reward: Food.

Failure: Starvation for a week.]

Fudge.

Author's Note: (Y/N) is a roasting machine.