Speed Forced Out

(Barry entered the Kent house)

Diana: "Barry! What brings you by?"

Clark: "Is everything okay?"

Barry: "Sorry...guys...I've got some news..and you're not gonna like it."

Clark: "As a former reporter for the Daily Planet I'm not at all surprised. What's up?"

Barry: "Diana..can stay in this universe...but Clark...you're being asked to leave...indefinitely."

(Clark was taken aback)

Diana: "What..what are you talking about? Who told you this?"

Barry: "...I received a message from my future self."

Clark: "Like Bruce did years ago. What was the message?"

Barry: "...there's another Kryptonian...named Super...girl. Apparently she's going to take your place."

Diana: "Absurd, Barry. Absurd! I will not tolerate this. Wherever Kal-El goes, I will follow. We are a package deal. Either we both stay...or we both go."

Barry: "I was..really hoping we wouldn't have to make this difficult."

Clark: "Barry..come on. We've worked together for years. There must be some way we can work all this out."

Barry: "I'm really..sorry guys. But it's not up to me."

Diana: "Then you'd better hope you can catch us."

(Clark and Diana sped off with super speed, Barry sighed where he stood, then caught up to them within seconds)

(Barry tried to grab them but accidentally pushed them through a rift in the speed force)

(Clark and Diana bounced across the ground and skidded to a stop in front of a large statue...of Superman)

Diana: "This..does not look like the one from Heroes Park."

Clark: "I can't believe Barry...they really tried to get rid of me."

Diana: "Yes but from ocean to ocean..they're going to have to deal with me."

Clark: "...well played."

(She grinned)

Diana: "This must be one of those parallel Earths, yes? Metropolis. And yet.."

Clark: "You're right. We're definitely not in Kansa.."

Diana: "Overused cliche. My reference was better."

(She bit her lip with a cheeky grin while Clark shook his head with an amused smirk)

Clark: "..everything about you is better, honey. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good one liner from time to time."

Injustice Superman: "That makes one of us."

(Clark and Diana looked up to see two menacing figures float down above them...another version...of them both)

Injustice Wonder Woman: "What do we have here, Kal-El?"

Injustice Superman: "More duplicates. Interesting. Let's see what these ones are made of."

(His eyes light up red)