Wonderful

(Leo and Raph fought fiercely outside)

Raph: "Ugh! Little help here fellas?"

(Mikey and Donnie had gotten drowsy under Ivy's influence and lay down and looked up at the night's sky)

Mikey: "That..that one looks like a..like a pepperoni.."

Donnie: "N..no it..it looks like...my computer.."

(They both fall asleep)

(Diana got up but was restrained by Ivy's plants)

Ivy: "Oh give it up, honey. Just imagine what we could accomplish together...who knows? Maybe we could even overthrow your delicious boyfriend's doppelganger..and take this world for ourselves.."

Wonder Woman: "Never! I do not even know you."

Ivy: "...don't you want to though?"

(Leans in and kisses her)

Ivy: "Mmm...wonderful.."

(Inside, Superman yelled and tackled Injustice Superman through the ceiling, giving Batman and Catwoman a chance to escape)

(When they got outside, they took in what was happening around them)

(Leo and Raph were locked in an intense battle, Mikey and Donnie were snoring loudly on the ground and Ivy and Diana were...)

Batman: "We left them alone for five minutes.."

Catwoman: "At least that bitch Diana's getting what she..well...she deserves far worse than what Pammy's doing to her."

Batman: "Not our Diana. Another ally."

Catwoman: "Ah."

(Batman grappled Ivy off of Diana)

Batman: "No more, Ivy. We're leaving. All of us."

Ivy: "Ha! Oh my dear, delicious Brucie...your turtle friends aren't going anywhere...and as for Diana..."

(Diana's eyes glowed green)

Ivy: "She's mine now too.