❇ 7 ❇

I wake up. Darn I have classes today. Draco hasn't seen my hair yet and in the war nobody has made a move since the hair thing. Yet. But you'd better believe that Sassy and me are planning some pretty good revenge. I quickly get dressed and head to my first class. Transformation. Luckily I have all my classes with Draco & Sassy. Also luckily for the first couple weeks, Transformation which is usually taught by McGonagall, (who is busy with start of the year stuff) is taught by a sub who lets us do whatever.

  "Heyyy Kat. Looking hot as usual." Sassy greets me as I sit down next to her. I look around. Gryffindor. Eww.

  "Thanks, and you are too. These robes and uniforms are horrible though. Muggles are so much more fashionable." I say. Sassy nods.

  "But at least we can wear our makeup and jewelry." She adds. I smile. Makeup & jewelry. Amazing inventions. ♥ Today I'm wearing just different gem earrings in most my ear piercings and silver hoops in the last holes. I'm also wearing a diamond in my nose. Last I slightly altered the neck of my robes so that my Divergent bird tattoo could be seen. Draco comes in and his jaw drops.

  "Kat?! What the hell did you do to your hair?" He asks. Seriously?

  "Are you freakin seriously?! You're the one who ruined it in the first place!!" I yell back at him.

   "Well I only cut a couple inches. You practically shaved your head!! And your long hair was so pretty." He says. I roll my eyes and shake my  head. He can be very clueless some times, yet I'm still in love with him. And shave my head? Really? The sub comes in then. She looks about 200 with stringy, graying, cobwebby? hair and wrinkles on her wrinkles.

   "Hello, I am Mrs. Tweezers and I will be teaching this class for the next couple of weeks. Now today I'm going pair you up with someone lovely from the house you're not in. Get to know each other. Become lovely lifetime friends." She says. Become friends with all the Gryffindors? Just as likely as to happen as it is likely that Hermione will come back. Never in a million years.

  "Okay here are the partners: Mister Malfoy &  Mister Potter, Madam Weasley & Madam Parkinson, Madam Hansen & Mister Weasley." I tune her out. Wait what?! Me & Ron?!!! Does she want Hogwarts to explode? I slowly walk over to where Ron's sitting by himself.

  "Hello Ronald." I say my voice high pitched as try not to make him explode.

  "Hello, Kat. I know you're really Mione, Ginny told me, and well I really truly do love you. Please please give me another chance. I know that I'm an idiot and you can say what you want about me but just please give me another chance. You're the most beautiful girl in the world." Ron babbles and pleads. I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. He seems surprised for a second and then he starts kissing back. I wait a couple more seconds and then chomp down hard on his bottom lip, hard enough to taste his disgusting blood, and then I quickly pull away.

   Ron lets out an extremely loud, high pitched, ear piercing squeal. He sounds like a little girl at her favorite boy band concert except in pain. Mrs. Tweezers rushes over immediately.

    "Mr. Weasley! How dare you horridly interrupt our lovely learning time, where we're learning about our lovely lovely classmates. McGonagall's office. Now. I'm sorry dear, Madam Hansen,  that that nuisance had to disrupt your lovely learning time. Why don't you join the lovely Mister Potter and even lovelier Mister Malfoy." Mrs. Tweezers says. 

  I try not to explode with laughter as I walk over to Harry and Draco. Luckily they're sitting way in the back so the second I get over there I sit down, lay my head on Draco's shoulder and start laughing like crazy.

  "What happened?" Draco asked obviously getting over the fact that I'd practically shaved my head.

"Well, Ron wanted me to give him a second chance, so I kissed him, then I bit his lip really hard, so he screamed like a little girl, and Tweezers sent him to McGonagall's." I say between bursts of laughter.

  "Good job, Kat." Draco says smiling  as he takes my hand underneath the table.

  "So you're really Mione?" Harry asks me. I nod. Harry stares at me. "Okay, so I know you're enemies with Ron now, but can we still be friends? And Ginny?" Harry pleads.

  "Fine. But that doesn't mean you can ask lots of questions about my life now." I say. Harry smiles and nods.

  Later, that night me and Draco take a midnight walk in the Forbidden Forest. And there in the moonlight, Draco kisses me. I guess World War III is taking a pause.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

  Okay, do you guys like it? Please comment & vote! and tell me if you like itand if you have any ideas. Also I need character ideas. I've decided that Saskia needs a boyfriend. I think he should be a werewolf. If you have any ideas about description, name, please comment.⭐✨