¹ 1 ¹ 1 ¹

Description (yes this is a description written by 12 yr old me sorry) :

      Hermione Granger thought she had it all planned out. She was marrying Ron Weasley, Voldemort was gone, and she got to go back to Hogwarts for her seventh year. Life was good. Until Ron broke their marriage, she found out that she was Voldemort's daughter, and Voldemort wasn't actually dead.

Hey! Welcome to my story! Thanks so much for checking it out. :) This is one I started a long time ago when I was 12! And it's not very well edited and there's lots of parts I wanted to change! So instead of completely redoing this whole book I decided to rewrite it but in a new different book! So please go into my profile and check out Granger to Riddle (edited)! I'd highly appreciate it! I'm also currently working on that one, I'm not going through continue on with a sequel to this one until a majority of the edited version is up sorry! I'm pretty sure the sequel will make sense with the edited one too, as the edited one does have a couple differences I'd say it is worth reading! But do whatever you want I'm not at all saying don't read this version! Or read both! This one is completed! Please feel free to read on! Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!! (okay why I used so many exclamation points is a mystery)

    Beep. I roll over in bed and search on my nightstand for my phone. I find it and see its a text from Ron. He wants to meet at a cafe in a hour. Awww. Ron's so sweet. We're getting married next week. Ugh, I better get up since I have so much to do. First cake, flowers, dress and then I get to go to the cafe. First. Shower! Eat! Brush teeth! Bathroom! Pull jean shorts, tank top on! Pull hair into messy bun! Ready!!

First stop, Hallie's Sweet Delights. I step in and inhale the delicious scents of cake. "Hello, my name's Lucy, how can I help you?" Said the overly cheerful girl behind the counter. She was pretty, with bright red short hair in pigtails. She looked like she was six. I ordered a large vanilla wedding cake, with dark red buttercream roses, and pale pink cream cheese frosting. It looked yummy. The roses were perfect since that was going to be our bouquet. Next I stopped by Felly's Floral and ordered our rose bouquets. Last stop before cafe, was Mary's Magic Touch Boutique.

Mary's was if you couldn't tell from the name, a witch\wizard shop. I stepped in. Piled from floor to ceiling, on obviously magic edited racks was, sparkly shimmering dresses. Tons of them. I browsed for a while, but after a hour of sparkles, shimmers, and flowers I was done. I am not a sparkly girl. Mary saw me looking defeated, so she hurried over. Mary was a short round woman with a kind motherly aura. She a lot like Mrs. Weasley. Mary was also a lot more to me than just a friend. She and Mrs. Weasley shared the job of being my witch mother. "Hermione! Honey its so good to see you!" Mary wrapped me in a hug. She smelled of vanilla and peppermints. "Looking for a wedding dress?" I nodded. Mary smiled. "I've got just the thing for you in the back room. You get yourself situated in a dressing room and I'll bring the dress by. "

One thing that I loved about Mary's was the dressing rooms. From the outside, they looked like any old muggle dressing room. But the inside was a different story. First of all it was pretty big, there was amazingly soft plush carpet. You could easily fall asleep right on the floor. Also instead of a bench there was a long velvety lounge sofa thing. And the mirror was a floor length three way one. Finally Mary arrived and handed me the dress. It was gorgeous. It had black shiny spaghetti straps and had a black velvety bodice with silvery sequins sewn on. The skirt had black floaty satiny layers. (Pic of Hermione's dress above) I love love loved it!! It was not really me, but at the same time I just had to wear it! I thanked Mary, payed and rushed home.

At home, I quickly pulled on a floral sundress, curled and brushed my hair and biked over to the Tiger Lily Cafe. I know I could have easily apparated, but I need my exercise, plus its a muggle cafe.

I got there with five minutes to spare. I ordered my usual; a medium vanilla shake and a cherry danish. That's why the Tiger Lily rocks, its got ice cream and bakery and coffee. Ten minutes later Ron still hasn't appeared, so I pulled out my phone and logged into my Instagram account: magic.girl.mione. What? Instagram is awesome! I took a picture of my shake. magic.girl.mione: @ tiger lily enjoying a vanilla shake. (update: I did make this a real Instagram account! please go follow and comment suggestions for what I should post on it!)

Ten minutes later, Ron FINALLY showed. He walked up to me looking a mixture between angry and scared. "Hermione! I'm breaking up with you!!! Your boring, stupid and a goody two shoes! Our relationship is boring and I never want to see you again in my life!" He yelled. Harsh. "Well I thought you were nice! Turns out your just really a big ass!" I yelled and stormed out and apparated. Hah! I was going to say butthead. But I said ass. I swore! I'm not such a goody two shoes, after all! I looked around to see where I had apparated to. A small wizard strip mall including of a newspaper stand, piercing salon, hair salon, clothes shop and a plastic surgery place. Hah you could transform your self completely here and buy a newspaper. I head over to see what's in the news. My jaw drops when I read the headline.

The Daily Prophet: ⅓ of the Golden Trio man Ron Weasley is dating beautiful model Jocelyn Morgan! We're wondering what their now ex boy\girl friends Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy will think of this.

Ron dumped me for that slut?! And the public knew before I did?! I know I'm kinda of a nerd, but I thought that was better than a brain dead Barbie doll. I wonder why Malfoy was with that slut and how he's reacting. I sigh. Hmm, a piercing shop. I have always wanted to get my nose pierced. . . . . Gosh darn it they're closed! I sigh with frustration and lean against the locked door. "Don't worry Granger, it will be open tomorrow. But right now I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me."

I'd know that sneer anywhere. I whirl around. Malfoy! "Malfoy?" I ask. "Yes, now come on." Malfoy grabs my arm, and drags me along side apparation to a unknown place.