SUN AND MOON

Once upon a time, there was a wolf king who traveled throughout the world for 1000 years with his siblings. For centuries the king searched for love and happiness, but unfortunately, he couldn't find either no matter how hard he tried. The king eventually gave up and became a beast whose name caused fear throughout the land. His siblings tried and tried to gain their brother back from the beast he became, but they were unsuccessful until one day, a beautiful enchantress revealed a spell a wicked witch had placed on the king.

The enchantress told the king that one day a soulmate would appear in his life and would be able to bring back the man that was now a beast. The king searched for ages and ages to find his mate, yet he was unsuccessful. Several years later, a baby girl was left on a doorstep in a small quaint village by her parents, who knew that their princess couldn't grow up in the grasp of the wicked kingdom they were forced to be a part of. The princess grew up as a beautiful young woman who was adored by everyone around her as she brought sunshine wherever she went. Once she reached the age of 17, the princess met the king who had been searching for her, but like most fairytales, the princess was not charmed by the king at first as he was a beast starting to terrorize her village. But do not worry, this story may end with a happily ever after...

 But do not worry, this story may end with a happily ever after

I

I. Rescue - Lauren Daigle

"Thought you have been broken, your innocence stolen."

II. Make your own kind of music - Cass Elliot

"Make your own kind of music, even if nobody else sings along."

III. Be My Baby - Bea Miller

"You know I will adore you 'til eternity."

IV. Gasoline - Halsey

"You're part of a machine, you are not a human being."

V. Ours- Taylor Swift

"They'll judge it like they know about me and you."