TWO

It had been a few weeks since Anastasia first met Klaus Mikaelson, and while her friends were not thrilled to find out she was bonded to the hybrid, she didn't know what to feel.

She tries to see the good in everyone, no matter their past sins, but he has done terrible things to her friends.

Hell, he even killed Jenna, a woman she looked up to. Yet, for some reason, when Klaus was around her, it was like something completely came over him. His behavior shifted almost like he was letting his humanity show, especially when he felt the kick of her unborn daughter.

Tonight was homecoming, yet the younger Forbes wasn't as excited as her sister. As she sat on the floor going through the baby clothes gifted to her, Caroline walked in holding two dresses.

"Okay, I need your opinion. Which one do you think will look better? The left or the right?" She asked Ana as she valued the girls' opinion.

"Go with the left. It will suit your figure better. I also recommend curling your hair slightly and leaving it down. It frames your face perfectly."

"I'm glad we both agree! Are you sure you don't want to come tonight?" Caroline gave her sister a slight frown.

"No, I am too pregnant at the moment. Even then, you know dances aren't really my thing." Ana loved dressing up and being with her friends, but large crowds tended to overwhelm her.

"Alright, fine, I'll let this dance slide, but you will go to the next one whether you like it or not." As Caroline left the room, Ana shouted after her.

"Whatever you say, mom!" Later that evening, Ana felt immense pain in her stomach and water slowly trickling down her leg. Her water had just broken, and no one was home.

"This is not the best time to decide you want to come out."

She raised herself off of her bed and headed outside to her car. She didn't care if she was in labor. She did not want to bother anyone to bring her to the hospital. Once she reached her car, an older man appeared out of nowhere in front of her.

"Oh! You scared me, sir."

The man looked her over with disgust in his eyes. "Can I help you with something?" Mikael smirked at her.

"Yes, you can." The next thing Ana knew, her world had gone black.

Klaus was somewhat enjoying himself at his father's wake

Klaus was somewhat enjoying himself at his father's wake. Even though he had been planning this for the past 1000 years, he would rather go see the ray of sunshine he called his mate.

He made sure to instruct Tyler Lockwood to keep an eye on her, and from the reports he got back, she was doing just fine.

Anastasia Forbes was a drug to him, and he couldn't get enough. "You have a visitor. He said his name is Mikael." Klaus looked over to the front door of the Lockwood estate, and there stood Mikael with a sinister smirk on his face.