EIGHT

Klaus Mikaelson shifted a bit in his bed as he looked towards the beautiful brunette laying besides him. Last night was a magical night for both of them. He knew that his mate would wake up sore as the two of them had spent two hours going at it last night.

"I can feel your eyes, Nik." Anastasia mumbled into her pillow.

"I'm just taking in the view."

"Instead of taking in the view, can you go grab me some Advil? My back hurts like hell."

"I wonder why it does." He smirked.

"Don't make me throw a pillow at you."

"Oh come on luv. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it."

She would be lying if she said she didn't. Last night was fantastic and Anastasia never knew a man could ever make a girl feel like that as the last experience she had may have given her Estelle but it also gave her trauma.

"I enjoyed it very much. Though next time I'm taking the lead." The brunette spoke.

"I don't think so." He kissed her gently before pinning her against their black silk sheets. "I'm the alpha and it will say that way."

"It's still fun to tease though." A smirk graced her lips.

"Why can't you be a good girl?" His breath hot against her skin.

"Because that's my daily façade. I'm allowed to be bad sometimes."

"Oh really?" Klaus raised an eyebrow. "I believe I've corrupted you."

"It's for the best though." Ana tried to sit up under his weight but she didn't get very far. "Can you please let me up so I'm able to get dressed?"

"No I think I quite enjoy this view."

"I'm glad you are but I need to go pick up Estelle I can't exactly do that in the nude."

"Fair enough. What's the magic word though sunshine?" Klaus playfully asked.

"Magic word? I already said please!"

"That's not correct." His head lowered to her neck where he started to plant kisses.

"Nikki."

"Did you just call me Nikki?"

While the hybrid was taken by surprise with the nickname, Ana quickly pecked his lips then slid out from under him making her way to their closet.

"I did. I actually quite like that nickname. I'm gonna keep it."

"Please don't." He begged as she slipped on a periwinkle colored sweater.

"Aw, is the big bad wolf afraid of losing his reputation?" Giggles left her lips.

"Oh you find that funny? I'll show you funny." Next thing she knew she was back in their bed. Looks like Caroline would have to have Estelle for another hour.

 Looks like Caroline would have to have Estelle for another hour