SIX

Elijah Mikaelson wiped his bloody hands off with a handkerchief as his younger brother looked down at the corpse of his hybrid. "You looked surprised to see me, Niklaus. I assume it was not you who pulled the dagger out of me." He spoke as if he already knew his brother did not wake him.

"You look like you could use a drink, and we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" The elder brother quickly punched his little brother and sent him flying through the glass door behind him. "Easy! I just finished renovating!"

Klaus sped towards him and shoved him through the nearest table. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family." Elijah ignored his statement and continued to fight until Klaus pulled a dagger out of Kol's chest.

"Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" Klaus growled.

"Go on, use it, I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." He spat back at him. Klaus slowly lowered the dagger.

"Mikael is dead."

"What did you say?" He was surprised to learn that his father was finally gone.

"I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone Elijah forever." The elder Mikaelson glanced at the coffins in the room.

"Then why do our family remain in these boxes? Finn for over 900 years Kol for over a century."

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah, about our mother's death, things that I never wanted you to know, but I'm ready to tell you now."

"I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus approaches Kol's body with the dagger in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Elijah asked, glancing down at his hand. Klaus slowly put the dagger back into his little brother's chest.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side, help me, be my brother."

"Nik, why is some of the furniture broken?" The two originals turn their attention to the young brunette with a baby.

"Who is this brother?" Elijah studied the girl closely, but what surprised him the most was the small child in her arms.

"Brother, this is Anastasia Forbes and her daughter Estelle. For the past thousand years, she's the one I have been waiting for." Anastasia walked over to them and held out her free hand towards Elijah.

"You must be Elijah. It's nice to meet you finally."

"The pleasure is all mine, Ms.Forbes." He placed a light kiss on the top of her hand.

"Luv, why don't you and our little star head upstairs, and I'll meet you there." Klaus kisses her cheek.

"I guess I'll be seeing you around, Elijah."

"Yes, you will, Ms. Forbes." She smiled at him.

"Please just call me Anastasia or Ana." The young Forbes went upstairs with her daughter while the two brothers watched as she walked off.

"She seems pure. She's perfect for you. Hopefully, she will teach you some manners."

"Shut up, Elijah."