Chapter 1

I awoke to the loud noises of living in Slender mansion, that's right I'm a killer, and a feared one at that. "Shhhhhh, if you wake her up she might rip off your jaw...again" BEN whispered to who I was guessing Jeff. I walked to my bathroom and stripped of my pajamas. I stepped into the shower, making sure that the water was just right.

After about 10 minutes I stepped out, grabbing my towel wrapping it around my chest. Then I opened the door and walked to my closet, putting on a black and purple striped long sleeved shirt with a purple mini skirt and black polka dotted thigh highs. I put my teal and white hair up into a ponytail adding a black and white bow just for decoration. The aroma of bacon, eggs and waffles filled my nose. I slug my way to my room door and walked out.

I started down the corridor, for about five rooms then started down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen seeing Slendy, in a pink 'kiss the chef' apron. "Good morning guys!" I say cheerfully. The boys turned to me "Sup" E.J replies. "Breakfast is ready." Slender says putting down giant plates one filled with pancakes and another filled with bacon. Then he sets down a plate with an egg on it to every single chair spot. Everyone sits down to what ever chair was left. Every one sat down except for Jeff and the only spot left was a clearing of the table next to me. Slender put down a chair in the spot and Jeff had to sit incredibly close to me.

Avoiding eye contact everyone starts to eat, then Jeff's fork fell right between my legs. He puts his face in my lap I start blushing 1,000 different shades of red as my nonexistent heart starts beating for the first time in years.He finally reached it after having to shift a couple of times to actually fit. Being the blunt person he is, he just picked it up and started eating again as if nothing had happened. Everyone just ignored it and I just levitated my plate into the sink.

'River please meet me in my office' Slender tells me telepathically. 'Okay!' I respond. I walk around the corner and go by seven doors until I see a large double door placed in front of me. I walk in and see slender man sitting in his large brown wheeled chair. Fingers intwnied with the others he 'looks' at me. "I know it's your week off but I need you to stalk a witness that may try to uncover our secret." I brush my hand through my dyed hair and think. "I guess, I better get ready though." I start to get to the door when I start to think about how my heart could beat when I don't have one, when slender interrupts my thinking. "Also Jeff will have to go with you." I start to blush recalling the encounter with Jeff smashing his face into my lap.

For he may be my bulletproof love

(A/n): this story is also connected with another author, the story is called "Kissing In The Rain" which has now been published some things will happen here, my character will appear in her story's plot and hers will be in mine.