Chapter5

I look at the clock on my laptop "12:30 huh?" I've been passing the time searching for schools around the area, and Jeff and BEN where sitting on the floor arguing "You totally cheated you Ass of an Elf" Jeff yells pointing at BEN "what are you talking about I did nothing" BEN pouts crossing his arms.

I sneak up behind them clutching my fists putting them just above their heads, I punch, "hey Elf-ass and beauty queen lets go." They hold their heads in pain "Jeeeeeez H.T you could have just said something." BEN says. I sigh 'Can they be anymore like kids' I think while sweat dropping. They get up, BEN teleports into my phone because his lazy ass can't walk while Jeff just stays by my side. I pick up the one thing I can't live without... My blue headphones.

I put on Game Over by Falling in Reverse. We get going with BEN in my right pocket and Jeff on my left side. He looks at my hand, he scoots over a few steps to where are hands where touching he takes this chance. He grabs my hand entwining his fingers with mine. He blushes as much as I do and looks away. BEN takes pictures with my phone sending all of them to his email. We finally reach the exit of the dark forest. BEN teleports from my phone to the teens in the houses around the forest. Screen to screen being used or not he finds some kills. Jeff goes right, I go left.

I find a beige house with a brown roof and door. I jump in the naked tree (meaning like NO leaves what so ever) I peek in the window closest to where I was crouching. I see a married couple sleeping happily cuddling in each overs arms. I unlatch the locked window using my telekinesis. I push the bottom up making a small hole just enough for me to fit in. I walk in one leg at a time walking closer and closer to the happy couple. I summon my sickles putting the chained blades right at both their necks. I bet your thinking 'Well River that would be really hard to kill them both at once, so what's the point.' Well that obviously love each other I wouldn't feel right if they didn't die that same way. I slit their throats at the same time they start choking in sync with each other. I smile "You love each other so!"

I put my sickles away and walk around the house. When I find a overly pink room literally, you know the insane asylum with white padded walls? Well imagine it pink with every girly item you could have. I walk over to the girl she had dyed hair guess what color? PINK! Like why would you even want that. I roll my eyes at this pink addict. I wake her up by shaking her, at first she's freaking out "Who are you what are you going here?" I look at her in fake pity. "I-i am your best friend do you not remember me?" She studies me closely. "I remember 1st grade right?" She says not recalling me. I pin her to her bed she thrashes and tries to scream. I cover her mouth and lean closer to her I move her hair away and whisper in her ear, "I was never your friend, but you may join the others." I summon my katana slicing her head off. I smile at my job well done, I look at my clothes bloody and stained. I sigh and look at her alarm clock it says it's 3:25am I summon my scalpel and cut her chest cutting each valve and take put the still beating heart I take a large bite savoring the thick red liquid.

I finish and meet up with Jeff and we wait five minutes more till I see BEN in my phone. We all walk back Jeff too embarrassed to speak, BEN pretending he didn't see the small blush on my face. I wasn't known to be the most feminine. I look at the clock in my phone it reads 5:00 I sigh and break the silence "Hey it's ok." I feel my face heating up as I grit ab Jeff's hand out of his white blood stained jacket pocket. He blushe. I open the doors to Slender mansion. I walk in take a shower and get dressed in a ripped white tank top and black shorts.

Next chapter will be all of this Jeff and BEN's POV!