Chapter 4 :3

His monochrome eyes widen "B-But only the strongest, most intelligent and experienced pastas are able to have proxies" he looks directly at Slender's non-existent face. "Meaning the Slender brothers and HIM" Jack emphasized him. Slender looks at me then back at the clown, "She passed every single subject you have announced, she will be the sixth pasta corporation which means she can have proxies, her own mansion and she is able to create pastas on her own." He looks directly at me. "And since this is a huge responsibility, one slip up will cost you this position. And if you do succeed in being the sixth party, that will make you the youngest boss in Creepypasta history."

I looked at him, "I understand sir, but where would I get my own mansion or find Creepypastas?" He looks at me, " Well first you must find a mansion occupied or not, then tell me the location me with the help of my brothers we can teleport the mansion somewhere in the woods, and try disguising yourselves and 'go' to a high school that's where I found Jeffery." I gave it some thought and nodded. "Yes sir, I will try finding a mansion while I'm Killing tonight" I looked over to Rayne "Get rest now, your training begins tomorrow" she looks at me and I turn my head to Jack "Please show Dekishi to the room you are sharing." I say calmly. He grunts giving me a look. I look at him and sigh "And if I don't see her laying on a comfortable bed I will rip out your monotone heart for the prize of my collection, it will" I pause licking my pinky lips "probably taste like sweet sweet candy." He looks at me like I'm Erza and he's Natsu who just got his ass beat. (Sorry just re-watched the episodes on Netflix) "Fine" he says crossing his arms. He walks out of the room having Rayne follow close behind.

I look at Slender thanking him "Sir, I'm going to go out killing and tomorrow I want L.J to help Rayne train, I will go to recruit new pastas I want at least one more by the end of the week." He looks at me if you are going to do that I want you to take at least take two people with you, you might need back up because you never know" I close my eyes and think, " I'd like Jeff and BEN to come with me they might be idiots but, they are quite strong." He looks at me in approval. 'Well, I guess I better get ready'