Chapter 2

Me and Jeff start on our mission the cold air carrying my hair aimlessly in all directions, Jeff just stood being quiet. He pointed to an opening of the woods that follow into a park where a girl is sitting in front of the swings, mostly naked except for some clothing but ripped and torn in several places. Me and Jeff look at each other and I point out four guys walking away with a satisfied smirks. Jeff began to look angry, I put my hand on his shoulder with a twisted smile.

I decided on a ring blade (like tira in soul caliber) just so I could get more gore. Jeff brought out his signature kitchen knife, our blades reflecting the full moon. I teleport behind the first guy. "Hey, pretty boy what are you doing?" I ask innocently. "Just had a great bang.... In fact maybe I'll take you for a test drive." I summon my ring blade. A glint of fear hit their eyes, two of them tried to flee but Jeff got em' back. "Hmmm What a delicious beating heart you have may I... Have a taste?" I say hula hooping the blade cutting him in half and then ripping his heart out. The next one I put my ring blade away, and just shoved my hand down his throat he started choking and I pulled out the amazing beating heart for my collection.

Jeff slit one of their throats watching them choke on their own blood and the other was strangled that stabbed multiple times. He did me a favor by ripping out the hearts then we both look at the poor girl. She gets dressed stands up and rushes home, we decided to follow her to her house. We keep going until we see her walk in her house. I teleport to the window seeing her walk in, instead of freaking out her parents just walk away without a care, like they didn't see her ripped and torn clothes or didn't see the bruises all over her body. 'Slender we have a potential Creepypasta' I tell him telepathically. 'Really?' He asks. 'Yes sir, Female, raven black hair, bright blue eyes, recently raped, approximately in her late teens or early twenties.' I reply. 'Stalk, then grab.' He says. 'Got it sir.' "Soooooooo what now?" Jeff asks. "There is a possibility that she is the next Creepypasta." He looks at me, "Well your a proxy and I'm not, so I'm going home" I sigh and reply with "Bye Felicia" and summon my stalking supplies. He just cracks a grin and starts walking home.

-Time skip to the next day-

She was at a Starbucks that was down the street from her house. Suddenly a man with blonde hair and brown eyes, looking just about a year older that the girl. By the looks of it she knows him by the looks of disgust. I'm guessing an ex, I walk to them and the guy just grabs her forearm and starts to yank. I decided enough was enough, so I walk over "Hey what do you think your doing?" I ask him normally but with a sprinkle of sass. He replies with a sharp "None of your business so leave." This guy think he's sooooo smart. "I can stay if I want to, but I think it's you who needs to leave" I reply gritting and grinding my teeth when he replies on a cocky tone. "And just how is that supposed to happen?" I could feel my killer instincts come out as my angered expression turns to a terrifying grin. "Why don't you find out?" I answer tilting my head ever so slightly. The first punch he threw landed on me, he have me a black eye, but my Creepypasta side saved me by healing it instantly. He gave me a confused look, but keeps throwing aimless punches. I swiftly dodge each one, letting my wild colored hair flowing around to any direction.

I finally have enough so I say, "Not terrible, but it's my turn." I punch him and he falls on the floor, I summon my scythe and put the blade close to his neck then carefully slice his neck decapitating him. I look over to the girl and she stared at his disconnected head with mixed emotions. She bends down putting some of the thick red blood and stands up, licking her finger. "Mmmm." She hums "Delicious." Her eyes open wide processing what she had just said. "I'm River by the way" I say squatting down to the dead body, summoning a dagger and opening the stomach. I reach in and grab the heart the heavy red liquid layering my arm, I also decide to carefully cut out the kidneys for Eyeless Jack. "I'm Rayne nice to meet ya." I smile "Hey, do you know Creepypastas?" I ask she smiles in excitement. "Of course!" She replies. "How would you like to meet the infamous Slenderman?" I ask her. She squeals at the top of her lungs. I cover my ears, "I'll take that as a yes, but you can't fangirl like that, they'll kill you faster than you can scream." She nods while smiling like an idiot. "Let's go!" I yell, "ONWARDS!" While pointing at the sky.