Chapter Three

We start towards the woods, we keep going in silence for about a mile. Until I decide to speak up, "Just so you know I'm not known there as River, they call me Hakujou Tenshi meaning heartless angel in Japanese." She looks at me smiling, "Your one of my favorite Cp's!!!!" She yells. "Shhhhhhh you might awake the Rake!" I whisper-yelled.

My super hearing picks up a large growl from miles away. I summon my black wings, "We have to go now." I say franticly. I grab her by the waist, "W-why what's going on?" She asks paranoid. "When you yelled you woke up the Rake, and let's just say, that he gets grumpy if someone wakes him." I start to fly by flapping my large wings going a mile a minute, after 45 minutes we finally get there. I look down to the girl, her long eyelashes covering her bright orbs, she had fallen asleep on the trip here. I land on the ground one foot after the other. Holding her bridal styles put her to the floor, I shove her a few times resulting in her waking up. "Mmmmm...huh?" She asks. "We're here!" I say in an excited voice. She sits up and fast as she can. I extend my hand our for her to take, she takes it and I help her up.

I walk, her beside me gripping my hand, Everyone turns to look at us. "Hey H.T who's the chick?" E.J asks. I ignore him as we keep walking to Slender's Office. She looks around recalling everyone's story. I open the large double doors to Slender sitting in his large brown wheeled chair. "Slender meet Rayne yo-" Slender holds up a finger cutting me off. "I decided that you will be my head assistant and Rayne will be YOUR proxy." He says. He looks at Rayne so "what is your Creepypasta name child?" She looks up nervous "W-well I was t-thinking that I could be called Dekishi Gōsuto it means Drowned Ghost I-in Japanese." He 'looks' at her and says "Sounds great, unfortunately we do not have your room ready yet which means you'll have to share a room with..." He looks down at his paper before reading the name "Laughing Jack" She looks at him confused. The name sends shivers down her spine I'm guessing a phobia of clowns. I pat her on the head, her being a few inches shorter than me. She looks up at me and I give her a reassuring smile.

Just as this happens a puff of black smoke enters the room, and there stands that monochrome clown we know as Laughing Jack. "Jack what did I tell you about letting your self in uninvited and how did you know that we where even talking about you?" Slender asks. He gives a sharp toothed smile as he replies with "my ears where burning." While he pushes away a strand of his hair revealing a red ear. Slender just uses his tentacles to grab him by his waist. Laughing Jack starts to struggle against Slender's strong hold but failed to get loose. He launches his long tentacles towards Rayne "Say hello to your temporary room mate. If you harm her in anyway you will have to face River and any punishment she gives." Still being held he crosses his long arms. "Since when did River become the big shot?" Slender sarcastically 'smiles' "Since she became the sixth corporation and she got her first proxy."