2

I grabbed my cap and put it on, it said: Meghan trainor is #1 on it. She smiled at it and then looked to me again, we left the building with a couple guards around us. People looked at us, only few were fangirling. I saw a cute pink limo in front of me, Meghan trainor opened the door and we both went in. The limo had about twenty seats in it. I looked over at Meghan trainor who was eating from a bag that was full of French fries, I crept over to Meghan trainor to get a couple French fries. She gave a couple to me and said to sit with her, she grabbed my arm and sat me down in a seat. I sat and ate French fries all the way from the orphanage to Los Angeles. We stopped at a building as tall as the orphanage which was about 5 stories tall.

I went in the building with all my suitcases and bags. Meghan even had to carry some! I followed Meghan to a room with a beautiful bed and lots of things I would ever want! There was jewelry boxes, a vanity, toys and etc!

~2dayslater~

I woke up with a smile, today me and Meghan are going on a day of fun! Meghan stopped at a store full of breads and cheese. Meghan let me try some of their pita! We then stopped at a McDonalds to grab some burgers for lunch, and we got our favorite, FRENCH FRIES!!!

We then went to a store for some cool clothes for me. We got many shirts skirts and pants for me! We went to another place, we then went to Walmart for groceries.