6

joey smiled at me.

me and meghan went to the hotel that night and went to a small party at the hotel for joey graceffa. we danced and partied until 2am and then went to our hotel room. when we got there I didn't even change!

I woke up at 9am the next morning with my legs hurting. *thats why you don't dance for 3 hours when your out of shape* I said in my mind. I got out of bed and woke meghan up from her sleep. I'm hungry I said softly. She got up and put slippers on.

We ate at the hotel for breakfast with joey and daniel. we ate talking to each other. we talked about youtube and stuff like social media. we then got dressed in "clothes clothes" and went to vidcon day 2.

when we got there it was meet and greets so me and meghan went to a booth where she would meet fans and me, which I am not known much yet but she has posted some pictures of me already so some people know. Most recognize me from me being in vines, snapchats, instagrams, twitters and musical.lys of other famous youtubers, lots of people know me from my youtube channel, some just are like "sign this cast I want all the names I can get!" and some are like "I want this signed for my friend" or "I think your famous? sign this book!"

rawr all you reading this ty (>^.^)> plez vote if you liked it and put it on your reading lists bye peace out!