9

I woke up to a beautiful sunrise on a Friday. Meghan was sitting on the couch on social media and drinking a Starbucks coffee. She got me a coffee! A mocha! My favorite! Thanks mom I said politely. Your welcome she said while taking a sip from her coffee.
Can we go somewhere today? I asked meghan. We're going to joeys house she said with a smile on her face.
Yay! I yelled. We're leaving in 30 minute's said meghan. I ran to my room grabbed a hot pink crop top and white shorts. I threw those on and then grabbed a white baseball cap and white converse. After that I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I ran out of the bathroom and my room completely ready to go. Okay we can leave early! Said meghan.

1½ hours later
***************
When we arrived Joey came up and gave me a big hug as well as Daniel wolf and storm. Why are we here? I asked meghan. Because we're going to Disney Land in a couple hours! Yelled Joey. Yay! I yelled excitedly.

When we went to Disney Land I didn't know what to do. I rode a couple rides and ate food but I didn't know what else to do so we all went to gift shops.

At the end of the day we dropped Daniel and Joey off at they're house and then drove to our house.