7

2 weeks later
************
I woke up.
Today I'm going to joeys! I kept on saying in my mind.
Get ready to go! Yelled meghan.
I grabbed my suitcase backpack and my phone. I walked out with meghan to the limo that brought me home from the orphanage. We jumped in the car and drove to Joey's house.
When we got to his house he greeted us with smiles and hugs. I walked into the house it was more better than in the videos! He lead me to the guest room which was decorated with lots of stuff that Joey would decorate a room with.
Do you want a house tour?
Joey asked.
Nah I already know this house very well.
He walked to the living room.
I unpacked my bags. This was amazing.
First getting to be adopted by meghan and now stay a few days at joeys!
This is probably a dream!

I walked to the kitchen to get some food or ask for food. Joey saw me and asked why I came to the kitchen. I said I was hungry so he lead my to the fridge. There were lots of foods! Oranges, carrots, leftover pizza! There was lots of food! I grabbed a slice of pizza and grabbed a paper towel.
Daniel came into the kitchen and ate some pizza with me.
"What's your favorite color?" Asked Daniel.
Magenta I said quietly.
Cool Daniel replied.
He just smiled at me.
Then wolf and storm ran into the kitchen and I jumped on us. "Wolf!" "Storm!" Stop! Yelled Joey running from the living room.
Dogs. I said.