Evan

Ash PoV

I walk into school hoping to see Aurora today. I really screwed up last night, I can't say I'm not relieved to find out it is her brother, however I'm probably never going to be able to get to know her now. I'm not sure where to go from here, I don't even know if i want to peruse her or not she could be really dangerous. But at the same time, she is my mate.

I go to my locker and get some stuff out for first period Hunter and my sister stood with me, all my sister did was talk about Auroa and how funny she is. Which honestly wasn't helping. That's when i smell her, my mate. She goes to her locker and stands there for a few minutes texting on her phone. Her curves looked perfect and that ass I couldn't stop myself looking, she drove me crazy.

Hunter catches me staring "dude go talk to her"

"to do that it would mean I like her and I don't," I say coldly

"what is there to not like I mean look at her ass" my eyes narrow

"touch any fiber of her and I will tear you limb from limb" I state. I turn back to look for her but she is gone.

The more I think the more curious I get. Who is this Evan to her and what is she doing with wolfes? Maybe I should get close to her for the safety of the pack of course, she might open her legs too which would be a bonus.

Olivia walks in and kisses me. It felt ok but understandably not the same as before. I smirked at her before we all went to class. We had maths first, Aurora was in my class. As i walked in I saw her, we made eye contact and she wouldn't back down, similar to yesterday she sat in my seat. I kissed Olivia while looking at her and I could see the pain in her eyes, no doubt she could see the same in mine.

Like yesterday my sister bombarded her with questions, none of which really got answered but my sister laughed it off.

I've decided to ignore her i think that is the plan. The class moves consistantly and we were all paired up for the project. I was put with Evan, Auroras housemate i think? My sister and Aurora were placed together, which is perfect my little mate will have to spend time with her, I recon she will know Aurora's story in a few days. I wonder where she leant her skills from?

Class went by slowly, I tried to take notes but I was distracted. My mind was just somewhere else.  Possibly by my mate sat not 5 foot from me. Im going to focus my energy on building a relationship with Evan I'm sure he can give something.

Evan walks up to me and we exchange numbers. I couldn't help but feel like I disliked him, i mean he did bully my mate I suppose but this was hatred. I felt like I wanted to kill him.  The bell rag so everyone left for PE. I mind linked my sister

"If that bitch touches you again tell me okay?" My alpha protective tone radiated through my mind. 

"Ash please stop she didn't hurt me! Please don't scare her off she's the first genuine friend I have made!"  She wined

"This is a very one sided friendship, has she even spoke to you?" I snapped back, she was too trusting

"Your just jealous because your mate acknowledges me and she won't even speak to you" ok that hurt.

Aurora came out in leggings and a baggie jumper which I was thankful for. I Don't think I could handle watching her in anything else... she rolled her sleeves up and started sparing.  Her left hand was covered in a dark blue bruise which didn't go unnoticed.

Aurora started helping my sister with her technique which I appreciated. I turned my attention to Evan, surely he can fight too. He's was fighting one of my warriors but he didn't look like he knew anything. In fact he spent most his time on his arse, which only made him angrier.

_________________________________
Hope all is well sorry it's a late update :)