Wow

Ash POV
Caden came out into the ring, that's when I smelt her.

No way.

She maybe strong but she's no match for a wolf especially being a female human.

My wolf was mad, he was getting protective and frankly so was I. I could feel my eyes begging to change colour. But I am stubborn, I must hold it out, none of these people can know she truely is my mate. It would mess with my reputation, especially as I'm an alpha.

She is to unruly I mean she has a kid for gods sake. 'must protect mate' my wolf said. I blocked him out. As the fight began, I started to bite my finger nails to expressed my still building anxiety.

They begin circling each other, and as much as I wanted to look away I couldn't. My wolf was pleading, praying for me to stop this fight, but I won't.

She was fighting Klaus, he was ferocious that's why we picked him. Everyone wanted her to loose, now everyone but me.

Klaus threw a jab at her left side to throw her off balence, she blocked him but he went again to the left then to the right. She blocked all three and followed up with a upper cut straight to his face. Dazed Klaus retreated and regained his composure. He went again, still she blocked him again. Now she caught him in the groin. Backing off this time did him no favours. My mate faked right and punched left, and kneed him in the stomach, he fell to the floor. Straddling him she held his throat and whispered in his ear "tap out it only gets worse". (I could hear -werewolf-) , he head butts her, in response she  gives him one foul punch and he passed out.

The fight is over and
I am in complete shock. How. Did. She. Do. That
She can't be human it's not possible.

I spent most of the night from then on drinking. My wolf blocked me out, he said I was so stupid for rejecting her. And at this point, maybe I am, I mean I don't know if I should be even more suspicious of her. I want to run up there and mark her. I have since the moment I saw her. Kill every man in this room sending her lustful stares.
But something doesn't add up.
She could be anyone, anything and I'm meant to just accept her?

A couple girls sat in the booth with me, I ordered a couple drinks for both me and them. A young waitress brought them over and I sipped my drink and took in the atmosphere. I sat in a round private booth in the corner. Chatting and giggling as these girls do I kept my focus on my little mate. She was drinking rather heavily I might add, especially considering she was on rum which I respected.

The girls stop giggling as my beta and closest friend came up to my booth 

"sorry we let her fight alpha the bouncer didn't know who she was I will see to it that he's fired". His tone was shaky I could see he was nervous, 

"it's fine Nick just let him be, without her fight we would have lost a lot of money".

I turn to the girls "leave us" I tell them, they obey and nick replaces them 

"she is your mate isn't she" he said grinning wildly,  "no she's not" . I look at my best friend straight in the eye he rolled them  

"you mustn't speak of this to anyone" i spoke with authority, he nodded 

"why haven't you marked her?" Nick asked suspiciously "why would I ? Besides she has a baby?" The thought of that thing burnt in my mind. 

"She's your mate Ash don't play dumb this won't end well" I took a sip of my drink and pondered for a second. 

"I'm doing fine I've got my own problems to sort out right now." I said and took another sip I look up from my glass and that dickhead came out from the bar. 

" excuse me Nick". I picked up my now empty glass and walked over to the bar.

I stood behind Aurora, I watched as she visibly tensed under my gaze, despite her back being turned. Eddy sat next to her his hand rubbing, I was frustrated and before I knew it my hand shattered my pint glass.

"Can I have another beer please Ed" I greeted him with a smile, however I mind linked him 'get back to work, if I ever see you touch her again you will not see the light of day'. Eddys head hung very low as soon as we made eye contact "yes al- boss" , as he scurried behind the bar.

I took my seat next to her, my beautiful mate. She refused to look at me, her body; so small yet strong, sat slumped over the bar. She let a deep breath out picked up her drink that she had only just started and sank it.

"I think I owe you an apology" I admitted. Aurora faced me "¡Déjame en paz! (leave me alone)". Ed places my beer in front of me I grabbed a swig of it and said "how come you speak Spanish?" I asked, she speaks fluently I wonder why "Nunca es tarde para aprender. (It's never to late to learn)".

I scanned her for a moment she lightly smiled to herself. She put her mask back on, stood up, and went to leave.

As much as I wanted too, I didn't stop her.
Way to blow it. I left my beer and followed her out from a distance.

I'm only making sure she gets home ok.

Wow. I'm screwed.

————————-
I hope you like it sorry it took so long x
Much love