Charlie

Auora's POV
My dad and brother made it back before me. I watched there cars race past me while I was holding Charlie. They weren't happy I was late.

The dust from the track covered Charlie and I, it was thick and made seeing the usual beautiful tree line look murky like trying to see the bottom of a dirty puddle. Upon making it to the front door Charlie began crying, I was praying he would be quiet, but it never worked. I opened the front door and my dad immediately hollered 

"shut that baby of yours up!". I replied 

"I'm sorry sir, he's started teething" I shhhed the little boy as I walked into the kitchen, but again it didn't help. The only thing that seemed to help was his big rubber horse, that was only because he could chew on it. I put Charlie in his high chair so I could clean the kitchen.

Washing up and rapping papers lay blatantly on the dark wooden counter tops. The smell of old food lingers. I wash the plates, throw out the rubbish, feed Charlie, and then I made dinner. My father and brother both sat lazily in the living room. After platting dinner I served it to both my father and brother, while they ate I played with Charlie on the kitchen floor and gave him his dinner. My dad was the first to finish, followed closely by Evan, so I scrambled back into the living room and collected the plates to wash them up.

By now it was close to 7/7:30, I bathed Charlie, put him to bed then completed my homework staying almost completely out of my fathers way. 11 pm rolled around quicker than expected and with that I asked Evan to keep an eye on Charlie, he agreed begrudgingly.

I changed and left for my new local underground.

I wore a baggy black jumper with black jeans and black boots. I had a ski mask on under my hood, I wear this when I first start going to a new 'club' as it were. Trust is earned and I certainly don't trust anyone there at the minute.

I walked a few miles out of the town to an old warehouse, a security guard checked me out. He gave me the once over and let me through. I walked down some metal rounded stairs and then I could hear the rush of the underground. As I came down the stairs there was a raised ring in the middle, it did look fancy. People were everywhere which is usual. Though I was surprised to see that prick from school here, I pictured him playing water polo in his spare time or doing something equally as pompous.

I have no clue why I feel so hurt every time I look at him but I do know that I don't want to know him. I block it out and go to the bar which is to the left at the back of the room.

I ordered a pint at the bar and drank it. This is my ritual, I won my first fight after a pint so now it's a thing. The bar man was chatty and we had a good laugh his name was Eddy and he use to fight but stopped after he broke both of his wrists. The reality is I know the risks of my job but unlike him I need this. He went on to tell me about his rich family life and how he used the club as way of rebellion. I was so jealous and a little insulted but I didn't let it show. He kept asking questions about me but I deflected them; over sharing isn't my specialty, it's my business so that's that.

Eddy asked me which school i go to 

"where do you go to school?" I was about to respond, when I heard 

"fuck off Eddy let me deal with her". I swallowed and pulled my mask back over my face after finishing the pint. 

"Look at me" the low voice demanded, " did you follow me here because your obsessed with me, after I rejected you your not my real mate we have no bond" for some reason that word hurt, but again I shrugged it off and I refused to turn round. 

"this is my fucking club how the hell did you get in here you stupid bitch! Turn around", by now he's drawn quite a crowd. But again I said no words and the commentator announced half hour till the next fight. That was my fight so I simply got up pushed my way through the crowd. He tried to grab me but it was to late I was already circulating in the pool people at the club. He wasn't happy...

————
Hi hope you like it sorry it took so long to come out been busy with my ponies at the moment
Words 820