Chapter 1

It all started when Ochobot's Teleportation power got an upgrade. The Kokotaim Gang couldn't go on missions for a few days because Ochobot needed lots of rest. Eventually, Ochobot woke up, then was taken away by Commander and Admiral to discuss a few things before he returned to Boboiboy and friends.

"Boboiboy!"

"Ochobot!"

The two friends exclaimed, closing in for a hug. "Oh Ochobot! I was worried that you would take months to upgrade your powers! We all were." The orange-capped boy said, hugging the robot tighter before letting go.

"That's so silly, Boboiboy, upgrades don't take that long!" The robot laughed. Boboiboy had been the first to get to the Power Sphera charging room, and the rest of the gang was only catching up now. "Can you tell me about your new power now?" he asked, sitting down on the floor. "When the others get here, then I'll tell you. It's better if all of you know at the same time so I don't have to repeat it over and over." Ochobot replied. "Oh. Right."

And soon enough, the rest of the gang got to the room, Ying being the first. They all gathered around in a circle enclosing Ochobot.

"So, what's your new ability, Ochobot? It's related to your teleportation, right?" Yaya asked the Power Sphera, curious.

"You're right that it's related to my teleportation powers, Yaya! So, before I could only teleport to places in this universe. Now, I can teleport to other universes!" he explained, and all the jaws dropped in the room, and the other Power Spheras in the room oohed.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!"

—————

That's right folks! Ochobot can now travel to other universes! How amazing, is it not?

And this is just the start of a whole new adventure, to a universe where powers are the norm!

Tune in to the second chapter soon,  crossposted on Ao3 and now here on Wattpad!