Chapter 5 - FUCK BEING BERDIKARI 👎👎👎👎

—————

Boboiboy looked around the room they were in. He was quick to assume this was the living room. So much of the stuff looked expensive! He and his friends could only stare in awe.

"Wooooow!! All this for us?! Don't you think it's like… too much?" Gopal said, even though he'd probably say something contradictory later.

“We’re supposed to pretend to be rich kids, Gopal, though you are right, this does seem like a lot.” Yaya said, nodding.

Ending on that note, the gang began to explore the house.

Boboiboy found his room, which already had his stuff and a really comfy bed, compared to the ones at home and at TAPOPS. He must admit he's quite glad he isn't banking with Gopal anymore, he tended to snore loudly, which kept him up if he didn’t fall asleep first. There was also a charging port for Ochobot to stay in, later revealed that all the bedrooms had a charging port for Power Spheras.

Boboiboy could say he's comfortable living in this house.

———

It's been a few days since they moved into the house and they've been having a lot of fun. He had done a Hepta-Split a day after they arrived so all the elements could do their own thing. Duri had spent his time in the garden growing plants, Solar had built a fort in the library to read in, while Blaze and Ais sat around watching. Taufan and Gempa cooked a few dishes with Gopal, trying to avoid letting Yaya make her infamous cookies for their snacks. Halilintar had loitered around before settling to watch over Duri.

The elements didn't feel safe at all in their first-tier forms, afraid of their weaknesses, and instead decided to use their second tiers at home, especially when separated.

Today was a normal day. Except for the fact that they ran out of food very quickly. Gemma was shocked to find this, but then again, cooking for eleven people did take a lot of ingredients. The Boboiboys fused back together after coming up with a plan. He was going grocery shopping. The others insisted on going, but he easily got them to say with the excuse of them having to study a bit more.

And so, the elemental user set out, with nothing but himself, a wallet and an empty eco bag.

––

The convenience store wasn't that far from their house, to be honest. There were just a lot of houses, walls and other establishments along the way that made it seem like so.

He had made it to the store, buying all the stuff he needed and exited the store, satisfied.

He peacefully made his way back, however he heard laughing and the familiar sound of someone being hit.

He ran to where the sound was, to find a green haired teen around his age surrounded by four kids only a bit older than them beating the shit out of him. He didn't seem like he knew how to defend himself, and Boboiboy knew he had to step in. He was glad he wouldn't be arrested for vigilantism because of he and the Kokotaim Gang's "Young Pro-Hero" status from Malaysia and freely used his "quirk". He did a silent Dual Split into Gempa and Duri.

"Creeping Vines!" Duri whisper-shouted, the vines quickly creeping their way onto the aggressive teens. The vines made a tight grip, pulling the four teens up in the air, holding them by the ankles. Duri couldn't help but giggle, just a bit. Gempa used Earth Grab to pull the green-haired victim behind him and Duri. The teen was bleeding in some places and had several bruises.

"Duri, wrap them up and call the station!" Gempa said to his counterpart, who nodded in response. He then turned towards the victim, face filled with concern.

"Hey, are you hurt anywhere else? Any head injuries, etcetera?" he asked the boy, who seemed to be torn between being in awe, crying and in fear. Gempa waited for him to respond, he did seem like a shy type of guy. "N-no…" he managed to stutter out. He was a bit buff, maybe he'd been doing some kind of training, but it wasn't enough to defend himself. Gempa sighed in relief.

"Good. My…" brother? Friend? Clone? Counterpart? He settled for the first one, it seemed right. "My brother is handling your aggressors. We're gonna call the police station and report this, and they'll patch you up-" he was interrupted, despite not really having any more to say. "No! Not the police! If- If we call them, the-their futures will be ruined…" he gestured towards the four boys wrapped in itchy vines stemming from Duri's powers. Gempa could only mask his shock. He had sympathy for people who mercilessly beat him up?

"Look, if  we don't call them, they'll do it again." he shook his head, disapproving of the green haired boy's thoughts. "You know, uh. Let's just scrap that, eheh. I'm Boboiboy bin Amato, though in this form, just call me Gempa. That guy over there is Duri. What's your name?" Gempa asked.
He never really liked using Boboiboy Original's name, it just… wasn't him, even if he was the closest element to Ori. Also, he really didn't like saying their Dad's name out loud, because fuck "berdikari"! even Admiral Tarung and Commander Koko Ci were better fathers than the absentee guy.

Even if he did adore the man and would never replace him, he should've done better than just tell his son to be independent. Anyways, back to the story.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. It's uh… nice? To meet you."