Breakup 1

I'm so fucking sick of everything. I love you more than I've ever loved or cared for anyone. Ik you're pretending to be ok and smoking this shit away but Ik for a fact this situation is eating you alive too. You say you want to be alone right now but in reality you just don't want to be hurt again. Everything about this situation is so fucked and I just needed to explain how much I love and trust you. You mean more than the world to me, I literally cry every night thinking about you. I want to hate you but it's not possible when everything about you is literally perfect. You are the only male I have looked at and automatically thought "fuck me." You are the only male I've loved like this and I can almost guarantee that won't change. You genuinely mean so much to me. If you ever need any at all just tell me because I would die for you, literally. I can't explain how much you fucking mean to me. Everything hurts and I want to block you and never talk to you again but I can't imagine my life without you in it. When I see you texting my whole mood shifts. I could go from sobbing to jumping up and down. You have genuinely made my life so much better. Ik this sounds cringy and stupid but I have to tell you this. You are genuinely the best person in my life, Ik I show it (ish) but I seriously love and respect you more than anyone else who has ever been in my life. Ik I may be hella clingy and probably need to let go at least a little bit but genuinely you are the reason I still get out of bed, which sounds so fucking stupid but I'm aware that I take really shitty care of myself but the care that I do is all for you. I love you so fucking much and I loved my time with you so much. Ik for a fact I'm going to be heart broken for a while but my time with you was lovely and I won't ever forget it. Im glad we can still be friends but I want you to know how much you have made a difference for me. I don't think I've ever severely appreciated love until you. Thank you. Although I wish we could be more I'm glad we can still be friends.