1- playlists

tommy

im bored

hi bored im tommy😁

i'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that
n e ways
you wanna start a rumor on twitter that we're dating?
you know,, just for fun

???
i guess that could be fun
what's the plan

——————————————-

18 year old Eris Villanueva, also known as raindrop_ online, is a popular twitch streamer with 1.7 million followers. She started streaming at the beginning of quarantine just as a hobby to pass time and began to suddenly take off after joining the dreamsmp.

Eris asked very early on in the dsmp to be added to it and because dream had just started to add people he decided to let her in. She joined around the same time as purpled and became friends with him and slowly, became friends with all the others.

Eris mostly stream just chatting and different variety games and became popular for always being able to keep high energy and interesting conversations with her chat. She hangs out a lot with other streamers such as tommyinnit, tubbo, ranboo, purpled, walibear, and others.

Eris was named after the greek goddess of chaos and she sure does live up to that name. Known to be very chaotic and always getting a laugh out of watching things go up in flames around her, it's not a surprise when she messages Tommy one day and decides to wreak havoc on the fandom.

You see, Tommy and Eris are very heavily shipped within the community, after on a stream they expressed they were fine with being shipped (as long as it didn't go too far), the fandom took that and ran with it. Their ship name bring 'rainyinnit' a mix of their usernames, the fans love to theorize about everything they do and manifest that something happens between them.

With that being said, the perfect opportunity to cause some chaos is just handed to Eris on a silver platter.

———————————————

tommy

okay so step #1 of the plan
spotify

spotify?

yup
so basically the plan is is that we make eachother playlists filled with our fav songs and like love songs and stuff
we title them like "rainy" and "innit" or soemthing cheesy and then soon enough the fans will notice

okay that sounds easy enough

yup and also make sure your listening activity is on and listen to my playlist so they catch on quicker

okay
making the playlist rn i'll send you it in a sec

okay here's mine
link: spotify playlist "innit"

this is gonna be so funny
link: spotify playlist "rain"

anywyas hop on minecraft?

sure be right there

——————————————

Tommify
@/TommySpotify
Tommy is currently listening to this playlist —> "innit" made by raindrop (1:23pm PST)
|
|
User1
omg are y'all thinking what i'm thinking??
|
|
User2
THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL
|
|
User3
bro it's probably just a platonic thing like not everything is about a relationship
|
User4
youre in denial,, there's def something going on can smell it

Raindropify
@/Raindrop_Spotify
Rain is currently listening to this playlist —> "rain" made by tommy (9:23pm BST)
|
|
User1
MATCHING PLAYLISTS IM SCREAMINGHAKSJSJHAKHS
|
|
User5
they're so ☹️ /pos
|
|
User6
there's deffo something going on between them

———————————————

Eris and Tommy both scroll through the comments giggling reading the funny ones out to each other.

"Man our fans are so gullible" Eris says while laughing.

"I know right we've barely even done anything yet"

"To be fair tho they already thought we were together before we started this whole thing"

"True true" Tommy agrees and then the two go back to playing on their minecraft survival world together. "Is this all we're doing or are we gonna tease them more later?" Tommy asks.

"Oh you thought this was over?" Eris smirks "We're just getting started"

a/n- vote or else 👹 /nf