3- pick up lines

Tommy was bored. He had nothing to do today, he did have a stream planned with Tubbo but something came up and he rescheduled it. So now he's laying in bed staring at the ceiling when he decides to call Eris.

And what happened last time one of them was bored?

He grabs his phone and facetimes Eris, after a few seconds she accepts.

—————

Eris was laying in bed listening to music when her music suddenly stopped due to an incoming call. She huffed, rolling her eyes and checks who it is, when she sees the name "tommy" on the screen.

She perks up, quickly fixing her hair a little bit before pushing accept.

"Hey goblin" She said softly smiling at the screen. Tommy was also laying in bed with a hoodie on and messy hair.

"Hi gremlin, whatcha doin?" He says back with the same smile on his face.

"Nothing really just listening to music"

"Cool Im just bored and decided to call you" Random facetime calls were pretty common with Tommy, whenever he was bored or just wanted to talk he would call her.

"I thought you were gonna stream with Tubbs today?"

"Nah, something came up and he had to reschedule"

"Ohh that sucks"

"Yeah it's alright, I'm just in a streaming mood now and filled with boredom"

"You wanna stream? We can play bedwars or something"

"Sure!" His smile brightened "Are you gonna stream too or just me?"

"Nah just you, I don't feel like doing my makeup" Eris said, Tommy raised an eyebrow at that.

"You don't need to wear makeup to stream, you know? You still look good without it" He said as if it was the most obvious thing. Eris isn't really used to compliments, so whenever she gets one it makes her brain short circuit.

"Thanks Tom, but you know how beauty standards of women on twitch work. I don't really care if people think I'm ugly, I just dont want to deal with it" Eris explained. Hate has never gotten to her and definitely wouldn't start now but she just doesn't want to put her mods through it.

"Alright" Tommy said with a sigh, "But just know that you're still pretty without it"

"Aww you think i'm pwetty" Eris joked putting her fingers together (👉👈) which made them both burst out laughing. Once they calmed down Tommy spoke again.

"Oh my god that gives me an idea"

"What is it?"

"Should we do some rainyinnit pandering on the stream today?" He said raising his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"Of course, you know I'd take any excuse to cause some chaos"

"Alright Im gonna start stream and call you back on discord"

"Kay kay see you in a bit"

After hanging up Eris turned on her computer and opened up minecraft and discord. She got the notification 'TommyInnit just went live: MINECRAFT WITH THE GREMLIN' she giggled to herself before opening up the stream to watch his intro.