2- flowers

Eris woke up the next day at around 1pm. She woke up late because she stayed up so late playing minecraft and talking with Tommy as per usual, both staying up til around 4 am.

She woke up but just played on her phone for a while, her and Tommy have a stream planned at around 8pm. Considering they have many American viewers they have to stream later in the day so that they can watch it.

Sighing, she finally got up out of bed and went to go get some breakfast. She made some cereal and then sat down and turned on the tv to rewatch adventure time for the billionth time.

After finally finishing her cereal she finally decided to actually get ready. She got dressed and did her hair and makeup and then decided to walk down to the corner store to buy some snacks because she was bored.

Walking down the streets of Brighton was always nice, she lived pretty close to the beach so walking around was something that she really enjoyed.

On the way to the store she felt her phone buzz in her pocket.

—————
tommy

hey

hey

hey

i'm bored

hey

GIVE ME ATTENTION BITCH

sorry i called you a bitch i didn't mean it

i did mean the attention part tho

hey

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU GOBLIN

IM TRYING TO HAVE A PEACEFUL WALK TO THE CORNER STORE AND YOU ARE MAKING THAT HARD TO DO

WELL EXCUSE MW FOR WAMTINH TO TALLK TO MU FRIEND YOU DONT HAVE OT YELL YOU GREMLIN

WELL YOUIDJNT HAVE TO FUCKING SPMA MY PHOENYOU PRICK

anyways what's up?

was just wondering if you wanted to call and talk about plans for the stream today :)

yeah ofc lemme put my airpods in i'll
call u on disc in a sec ^-^

—————

after hearing the bloop of the discord ring for approximately 0.04 seconds Tommy picked up the phone.

"HI ERIS!" Tommy yelled into the phone quite loudly making Eris jump and almost drop her phone in the process.

"Jesus fucking christ tommy you almost made me have a heart attack and drop all my shit"

"Sorryyy" Tommy said, not sounding sorry at all, "Anyways what should we do on stream today, all we really planned was 'hanging out on your smp' so i was wondering if that entailed anything specific?"

Eris made her own little server that was originally just her but then she started to add some of her friends. It wasn't like the dsmp with lore and all that, just a little server for her and her friends to hangout and build and do random shit. Not that she didn't like the dsmp it just gets quite repetitive after it being there for so long, she wanted to give her viewers something new.