5 • Only Exception

«Hey, Minie

«Hey, Minie. I'm just nearing the corner of Gucci. Can you see me?» Taehyung asked on the other end of the line, Jimin sighs and tries to look through the sea of people that blocked his vision.

Damn him and his genetics, He couldn't see anything from where he stood.

"Sorry, Taetae. I can barely see anyone." Jimin apologized, huffing as he tries to stand on his tip toes.

«'Cause you're fun size.» Taehyung teased, laughing when the blond curses him out.

"Oh my goodness, there you are!" Jimin exclaimed, quickly pressing the end button for the call to drop and jogging towards where Taehyung stood with a small wave.

"We took so much time looking for each other." Taehyung snickered, hugging Jiminas a greeting. "How are you?"

"I'm okay today." Jimin replied, smiling at the latter. "Midterms just ended so I hope you guys are okay too."

"Puh-lease, the Ace's are doing so well." The brunet says dismissively. "I'm sorry I kept delaying our shopping, we got caught up in gang stuff."

"That's alright, we still have plenty of time."

"What do you mean plenty? We have until today, you mochi!" Taehyung squealed out in panic, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him towards the bougie store in front of them designed in hues of black and gold.

As they entered a few of the staff greeted them and asked if they needed help, Taehyung respectully declined and went his merry way to the first few racks of clothing.

"How's Jungkook doing?" Jimin asked before he could stop himself, he hadn't heard from him ever since their last conversation on his front porch 5 days ago.

Jimin assumed he was busy handling his own stuff but it doesn't mean he wasn't curious as to what the raven haired could have been passing his time with, more so he was also worried if something might have happened or if Jungkook had somehow changed his mind about his feelings for him.

"I think he had to handle family stuff." Taehyung replied with uncertainty. "but don't think about it too much, Minie. That big hunk can take care of himself. Fret not."

"He hasn't messaged me since our ice cream trip." Jimin timidly replied, sighing and fiddling his thumbs together shyly.

"He's also a massive tsundere." Taehyung says, picking out a few pieces of clothing from the rack and placing them over his arm. "Jungkook's always like that, Min. I'm betting he told you that the 'miracle' nickname was from a bandaid brand."

"He did." Jimin replied, following Taehyung closely like a lost sheep. "Was that not true?"

"Of course not." Taehyung chortled, grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of wyatt chelsea boots to match. "Does these look okay?"