31 • Again

“I'll see you a week after semester starts?” Jungkook asked, staring at his boyfriend from the driver's seat with a fond smile

Arriving back in Seoul was a breeze, the flight didn't even seem half as tiring as it was on the way to Hawaii.

Though spring break had already halted for them, Jimin had a weeks off to fulfill his extracurriculars for his environment class which consisted of community cleaning and planting trees outside of campus.

Jungkook may not be able to see him in campus for a week, so that's still a concern.

“Do you think you could live for a week without me?” Jimin teased, pressing the lock to release his seat belt and sliding it back into place. “I think you'd show up in front of my door after a few days.”

“I make no promises.” Jungkook says cheekily, “but I guess you're right. I'm not so sure if I can though since I have on site trainings coming up.”

“For your dad's business?” Jimin inquired, tilting his head to the side as he opens his door; quickly being followed by his boyfriend who walks to the back door of his Lamborghini to open the booth and pull our the silver-haired's luggage.

“Mmhm. I think I'll be pursuing business.” the raven haired replied, placing his boyfriend's luggage near the porch and folding his arms. “Well then, off you go Jeon Jimin.”

“Jeon Jimin?” the silver-haired repeated with an amused smile, “We're going by name basis now? No more nicknames?”

“Nope.” Jungkook chuckled, leaning down to steal a chaste kiss from the latter. “I just wanted to call you that for my ego. Miracle is still up in the books.”

“Alright, handsome. Off you go, stop sweet talking me.” Jimin giggled, opposing his statement by holding onto his boyfriend's shoulders gently and leaning in for another kiss.

Jungkook tilts his head to accommodate him, eyes fluttering shut as their lips hovered closely to one another.

“I said no kissing on the front porch!” Hoseok screeched, the door slamming open from the inside as Jimin's brother held out his weapon; a used spatula.

Jungkook screams at the intrusion, losing his balance and tripping on the first step. He lands on the grass with a soft thud and a startled looking Jimin with his hands still positioned in the air from where he was holding the raven haired.

“H-Hobi-hyung!” the raven haired gasped out, pressing a hand over his heart and sighing both in disappointment and shock.

“You two will not infiltrate this porch again!” Hoseok yelled out, waving the spatula around aggressively as Jimin presses his lips together to hide his laugh at his brother's appearance.

The tangerine haired still had a white moisturizing face mask plastered on his face whilst using a BT21 Mang headband which is holding his hair up and away from his forehead. “I've seen you the first time and I'm forever scarred! Leave the kissing at Jungkook's house!”