4: worst

Al: gomen nii-san I couldn't do anything.

Ed: its not your fault. *clenches fist*. You were on important duty.

Eliza: ed. It wasn't a coincidence. The robbers that al caught confessed they werr paid. The woman who called specifically asking al for help dissapeared.

Ed: what?!!!!

Eliza: what do you think now?

Ed: damn it! Damn it damn it damn it!!! Than... What did it mean when he said at least eliza or kia is here.

Al: he planned it.

Ed: of course I know that!!! Gomen. Where's kia? She should be free isn't it? Where is she?

Eliza: I asked her to protect winryl and the old lady. But the thing is... I don't know where she went either.

Ed pov:

That moment of helplessness because I couldn't do anything. I know I could be able to do something but... Couldn't. I really hated myself. I wished... I wished... I could have my alchemy back.

I grabbed onto her collar and raised her up ' where is she?!!! Why didn't she do her job properly?!!! '

Eliza: I told you, you would regret.

I threw her to the ground ' than what is yours? Your aim of having me back alchemy. '

Eliza: it was to protect everyone you loved. You didn't want to listen. If you had alchemy, there was only a need for hostaging. We could have saved them.

Ed: urusei...

Eliza: do you want revenge?

Ed: ah. I want their asses whooped... I...want to kill them...

Eliza: than... Kenja no ishi.

Ed: ah. I'll use it. Than find a way to crush it.

Al: nii-san... But...

Ed: they killed winryl and baa baa!!!

Al: the ingredients were live humans!!!!

Ed: I....

He was right. It went against everything I know of right and wrong. It would feel inhumane to do it. It is wrong to do it. But yet I really want to use it. For... REVENGE. For... Hatred. I know that I'm hating...

Al: there must be other ways!!! Let's find other ways. Like we always have. Nii-san.

He held to my shoulder and smiled. My teats flowed again... I cup my face with my hands... What should I do...

Eliza: there are other ways.

Al: see!!!

Eliza: there are other ways. Its hard and longer than ever. Maybe more years than it would ever take. Patience. Do you have that?

Ed: than... So be it...

Eliza: deaths over the years. That helplessness again. Can you hold it, all of that in?

I squeeze al by both of his arms ' I can't. I can't. I don't like to be ignorant... Or helpless... When I know I can do something. The answer... ' I squeeze harder ' is just there... I want to... Grasp it. '

Al: than what have we been through? That struggle against kenja no ishi. Nii-san!!!

Ed: I don't know...

Kia: ah... How coward.

Ed: kia...

She was badly injured. One arm gone and several wounds. There was still blood dripping onto the ground. Really reminds me of me in the past.

May runs to her side ' daijobu? (are you ok?) '

Kia: eh... I just got ambushed.

Flashback ~

Kia was travelling to edward's hometown as eliza had asked. She was passing through an alley when... Suddenly...

Kia's arm was pierced by a sharp object long and hard. The long sharp spike went through and pinned to the wall behind her. She spots a circle below her and decided to cut her arm with her blade and runs for it.

Just in time... The explosion only burned most parts of her body.

End of flashback ~

Kia: I had to teleport myself here. That was when I heard an explosion at the house. I had them buried somewhere else.

Ed: what do you mean... Tell me!!!

Kia: they were both killed in an explosion before you saw that act. They were all dolls remotely controlled by alchemy. Those corpse *points * are dolls.

I kneel down in disbelief... I've never heard of such a thing before...

Al:how can it... Be...

Kia: our world's alchemy aren't the type you've seen. If you want revenge, you better get ready to see the worst.