74: our relationship ends here

Riza jumped down from the tree and aimed at rikoa " don't move another inch. "

Rikoa: you think that would work?

Ed: why wouldn't it? We have more people than you.

Rikoa: *cold laughs * naive. I like naive people. They're easy to kill.

Ed: you...

Al: nii-san. Calm down. You won't know if we haven't tried.

May: don't look down on us!!!

Kia: how come you three too...

Ed: we sneaked out. * peace sign* wanted to come back here for a breather but who knew... Pffft... Some useless guy came for help.

Roy: hey!!!

Ed: that's why... Don't look down on us!!!

Rikoa: that's it? Useless threats...

" its not only them. " rita raises her hand where her palm has a transmutation circle " you do remember my ability right? "

Rikoa: illusions? Hahaha... And how is that suppose to harm me? Rita.

Rita: bring out your most painful memory. See you scream. Hehe. Sounds not bad to me already.

Rikoa: what a sadist. Most... Painful memory... I don't have one rita.

Rita: cherry. That is your most painful memory. Seeing her die once again... How's that for another try?

Kia: rita!!! Don't be mean!!!

Roy: you're really troublesome kia.

Kia: nii-san... Don't burn him.

Rikoa: that trash as your nii-san? I am your only nii-san kia.

Roy steps forward " shall we test? Who's more eligible to be her nii-san."

Rikoa looks around " you people won't interfere and gang up on me? "

Lee: don't... Fuck... With me. I'll do anything... To kill you...

" lee... " kia hugs lee while lee was still carrying her. " don't be revengeful. "

Lee: I can't...

Kia: why?

Lee: because... Its obvious he's stealing your heart away!!!

Kia: lee...

Rikoa: return this instant. I'll forgive all your friends and you. Or else... I'll destroy all of them.

Kia: you can't.

Rikoa: don't test me. You know very well you don't have enough energy to activate back to zero if I were to activate your destruction alchemy circle.

Rita: enough of this bullshit!!!

Alchemy reacts from rita's hand. The reaction misses rikoa and rikoa charges in front of rita. His hand with alchemy reaction ready to strike her. This was when an explosion happens. Rikoa steps backwards.

Rita: you're not that useless after all

Roy: urusei!!!!

*snaps, snaps snaps*

Rikoa was going to put his hand to the ground when a stone pillar raises and the alchemy reaction from his hand was chanelled to the ground only destroying a part of the ground and the pillar.

Al: close...

Ed than makes stone strips wrap around rikoa. Of course that got destroyed easily by an alchemy reaction. But that bought lee enough time to swing his sword at rikoa.