Scene 6: Leana

A woman no older than thirty smiles as soon as the curtains close, she can hear them still applauding from her magnificent performance

A woman no older than thirty smiles as soon as the curtains close, she can hear them still applauding from her magnificent performance. Her black hair falls smoothly down her defined collarbones, kissing her albino, perfect skin, emerald green-hued eyes that swirl with enigma and allure, and lips that curled to a perfect smile that she has perfected all over the years.

Darkness now swallows her, she takes this as a sign to stand gracefully from her piano, her dress despite the darkness gleamed with beauty. The coordinator of the theater walks toward her with a smile as he commends her performance.

"Well done Leana!"

He commends as the two hug. Mr. Daniel; a man who is in his mid-forties, with sandy hair color, and pale skin, wore a velvet green suit with a white overcoat draped on top of his shoulders. "Splendid show! I thought you were going to cancel because you had another concert on the same night."

She lets out a low laugh, "Nonsense Daniel, I can't miss it for my favorite theater." He pouts, "But you shook hands with Mrs. Alliya, wouldn't that put us in an awkward situation considering that you chose to perform here instead of there?"

She snorts, "No, I'll perform there if I want to."

He clicks his tongue, "I see," He gently pats her arm, "Well I'll get going now dear, send my regards to your wife, yes?"

"Of course," She chuckles and looks at the curtains that covered the audience, "I'll tell her as soon as I find her."

He nods, "Well good night, Leana."

He walks away, the pads of his shoes gently tapping the floor.

"Good night to you too," Leana calls with a smile before she turns and walks to the opposite hall where her personal security waits for her. Polo, a man in his mid-thirties greets her with a solemn nod as she walks past her guard, he follows after her. "Where was Irene sitting, Polo?" She inquires.

He blinks, "I asked for her attendance earlier, but she wasn't here."

This made Leana stop in her tracks and looks at her guard with a frown. "Irene wasn't there?"

"No, ma'am"

She sighs and rolls her eyes as she begins to stomp toward the exit, "Then where the hell is she? Does she know how important this night for me is?" She scoffs as the guard jogs after her. "Call her, and ask her where the hell is she right now. Now!" She demands with a huff, her vision darkening with a scowl. "Wait until my father hears about her absence, he won't stand for it."

"Understood," He confirms as he opens the passenger door for her. Before he can even touch the handle, Leana had already slammed the car door shut. He says nothing of this and reached for his breast pocket, where his phone is and dials a number.

Leana huffs as she eyes her guard, her arms crossed against her chest as she waits for the man to get inside the car.

After what felt like hours, Polo finally opens the door and sits by the driver's seat.