Scene 7: Cutting loose ends

2 days after your first concerto

Irene's dark eyes remained sharp and unreadable as the car's engine revved softly.

The godmother wore a black Givenchy Wool and Mohair blazer made from fully-lined wool and mohair suiting fabric, the black design has cutouts at the bodice and a flattering wasp waist that secures with the designer's signature metal hardware paired with the high-rise wool and mohair pants from unlined wool and mohair suiting fabric, they have slim, press-pleated legs and a high-rise waist that secures with the designer's signature metal hardware. As for her footwear: black leather ankle boots. This block-heeled pair has a streamlined profile that puts its detachable padlock hardware, engraved with the 4G logo, in full focus.

The blazer exposed her chest in an outline of a 'V', showing off her perfectly sculpted collarbones, on the base of her neck rests a gold chained necklace and matching golden earrings.

Irene Vittoria will show herself to her father-in-law in the full glory of the Vittoria name.

Concealed behind her back is an inside-the-waistband holster concealing two guns; Desert Eagle .50 AE, Brushed Chrome, L5. The gun Irene's father had given her the moment she became the Godmother.

Beside her is Wendy, the Consigliere of Sanguine Providence ready with the documents, the younger woman wore a leather black dress suit with an extra red lapel on the right; a piece from Alexander McQueen.

The pair is headed towards Leon Santorini's manor, Asphodel manor in Florence, Italy.

"And what if he disagrees?" The younger woman asks, breaking the silence. Irene hums and answers without looking at her:

"Then we'll have to take a bloody approach." Then Irene's lips curled to a sinister smile, "If he decides to pull the trigger first."

The consigliere hums and looks out of the window, "I understand that Seulgi is busy with finding the last of the former Constants, but don't you think it's better to have her here than me?"

"You're the consigliere, Miss D'Silva." Irene reminds, "You are primarily at my arm's reach in times like these."

The older woman focused her gaze on the familiar street, they're here.

Andrew stops the car just a few feet from the tall black gates of the Asphodel Manor for Leon's guards to see their faces. They let them in.

As the car nears the manor draped in grandeur, Irene puts on her black leather wrist-length gloves and dark-tinted sunglasses whilst Wendy prepares her documents.