chapter 1: childhood friends

Don't own anything

Intro

Flashback of asuka as a ninja running through a rubble of buildings, saving a American teenaged off duty nato ace pilot she knew since childhood friends. She traveled to america los Angeles godzilla fighting destroyer in a final duel.

She found him her eyes went pale. Seeing him screaming. He did something to Godzilla or perhaps godzilla did something to him. His name is tyson ford.

Godzilla dies but his soul & everything went inside of his body. Afterwards he collapsed asuka catched him.

Timeskip:

Its been 10 years. Tyson whose a former nato pilot living in japan with other ninjas. He did not attended any schools.

He & asuka started going out. Hanzo allowed it since they were friends. Tyson & asuka swimming at the lake. Tyson thought about what 10 years ago, why did godzilla died. His thoughts interrupted feel of water splashed on his face.

He looks up at asuka

Asuka: come on tyson kun

Tyson: oh sorry coming in

They had fun with each other. She & him knew each other since they grew up together. Asuka used to be a person that beats up ton of students. Tyson either goes defending them or defending her depends on who is pulling the trigger.

Asuka tried beating tyson but he comes from a military wanted to be a nato fighter pilot, learning marine/ us ranger training from his mother & father. He also knew she is a ninja.

Training to be a ninja still tyson beats her Kiriya & hanzo. Its the reason why hanzo allowed them to be in a relationship the boy is trained well. He left japan to become a pilot. During that time godzilla appeared.

Countless battles during that time. Godzilla knew about existence of shinobi. Despite his long hated for humans he made an alliance with them due to yomas & senki shu.

He met ooc hibari as in her giant form by using two scrolls, kiryu moguera are good guys used by g force & light faction secretly. Up until his near death as burning godzilla. He needed a host thanks to mothra's powers. He sees Tyson.

He fused with him. His legacy must live on. Tyson will become him, at the end godzilla forgives the humans. He hoped tyson & shinobi will save the earth.

Epilogue:

Asuka & tyson exhausted after a play fight. They kissed each other. Pressed her body to him. Afterwards they lay next to each other.

Asuka: tyson kun. Its time for you become him

Tyson: become who?

Asuka: your & him are one. Your godzilla

To be continued:

SK girls will not be nerfed to hell except senki shu.

Later